Menu
Love test: how painful to be in love with you?
Jul 5, 2009 02:21
  • BBQQ
Voting is valid from Jul 5, 2009 02:21 to Jul 12, 2009 02:21 .
Exclusive Vote
  1. 1 vote(s)
  2. 2 vote(s)
  3. 1 vote(s)
  4. This vote is invalid now.
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Falling in love is a very sweet and romantic, while it is sometimes painful and troublesome to be in love with some people. Let’s do a test. Please choose an answer to the question.

Stem: A head of a underworld criminal syndicate wannas ompete with you in capacity for liquor. Five cups of liquor were on the table. How will drink the liquor? In what way?Which one do you choose, A, B or C? Please give your answer! (I will test the result later)

Jul 5, 2009 07:46
GUEST90107 Wish I drink 5 cups but the picture has only four.
Jul 5, 2009 21:57
  • SUNNYDREAM
Haha, BBQQ, very funny posts! Drink with a head of underworld syndicate? I wish this never happens to me. Does it mean I will be killed if I don't any? What type of liquor? If it is grape wine, I'd love to drink three cups. ^_^
Jul 6, 2009 04:34
  • SUPERGIRL
I vote for No. 3. Guzzle all the five cups in a breath. In face of rogues, you should be bolder than rogues.
Jul 6, 2009 20:42
  • BBQQ
Few votes? I will release the result now:

1.If you choose A, it is very painful to be in love with you.

Analysis:
You are very desirous to make things perfet and sometimes a little bossy around “other half”, which makes your lover feel pressurized. Peple who Choose are usually perfectionists. You are always thinking that: “you can live up to many things in love, why can’t your lovers make it? “ You put too much on both yourself and your lovers. Though you are quite kind-hearted, your high-expectation makes your lover stressful.

2. If you choose B(drink a little), it is extremely exhausting to be in love with you.

Analysis:
You are quite moody and emotional. It is very difficult for your lover to figure out what you are thinking about on your mind. You like to say these words to your lover: “ You know it well in your heart”. You are quite reticent and unwilling to express your thoughts and feelings directly and openly. You like your lover to guess what you are thinking about in your head. If your lover succeeds in figuring out what you think, you are pleased. Otherwise, you will be furious at his/her misunderstanding.

3.If you choose C(guzzle all the five cups in one breath), it is quite easy to be in love with you. (it is effortless to be in love with you).

Analysis:
You are very considerate and thoughtful. When your lover is in love with you, he/she feels at ease and relaxing. You are very mature-minded. You are very open-minded and think that the most important thing for two people is to feel happy when you are together. The warmth based on the mutual support can surpass everything when you are in love. Your lover will be very happy when she/he is in love with you.
Jul 7, 2009 22:42
  • JANE01
My answer is between No.1 and No. 2. When I choose the answers, I think about I shouldn't get drunk while give " the head of the underworld syndicate:" face. I don't have a large capacity for wine. Hol!
Jul 9, 2009 04:14
  • ICEBLUE
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ View Post

Few votes? I will release the result now:
3.If you choose C(guzzle all the five cups in one breath), it is quite easy to be in love with you. (it is effortless to be in love with you).

Analysis:
You are very considerate and thoughtful. When your lover is in love with you, he/she feels at ease and relaxing. You are very mature-mi...

BBQQ, is it a character test? I like the answer cause I choose the item 3.
Aug 5, 2009 22:11
GUEST1396 I'd like to drink tea. I like Chinese green tea. Maybe, the head of the underground criminal syndicate love drinking tea as well. What about the test result if I choose that answer?
Sep 19, 2009 22:43
GUESTROBERT ... My name is robert am I in love
Jan 15, 2010 12:09
  • BWINKS
damn... what a bazar situation... okay are these really freakin cups/glasses that we are drinking from?! Or just shots?
if its those damn big glasses or a regular cup.. hell that makes me an A or B... lol
Post a Reply to: Love test: how painful to be in love with you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code