Menu
British office allows staff to go naked to boost morale
Jul 6, 2009 02:51
  • SUMMERSNOW
Do you still have to wear your work uniform to be professional and formal?Your boss must be old-fashioned. A British marketing company have allowed their staff members to work naked after being told it would boost staff’s morale.

David Taylor, a business psychologist, told the employees at “onebestway:the company strip-off would be an ideal way to regain trust following recent redundancies. The team manager put forward the idea “naked Friday” On every naked Friday, nearly all of the workers went completely naked — only two chose to wear underwear. It was a success to boost morale

"It may seem weird but it works … it's the ultimate expression of trust in yourself and each other."

So you may deliver this idea to your employer. It may boost the morale of the staff members.LOL!

Jul 6, 2009 05:36
  • DODGER
Summersnow; the chairs……!!.
Dodger.
Jul 6, 2009 07:11
  • CARLOS
Thinking about all those guys welding naked in our company...

I must go now, feel a little sick...

Carlos
Jul 6, 2009 20:39
  • BBQQ
They are confident that they look good nakedly?
Jul 12, 2009 04:58
GUESTULYSSI OMG! Nudity in the offices can enhance productivity?
Jul 15, 2009 21:34
  • JOHNNY512
Going naked do boost the staff's morale, making hormones level rise. The employers ignored that going naked can also distract employees attentions. You can still concentrate on your work when your colleagues of opposite sex go naked in your office? Only monks and nuns could be of that concentration.
Jul 31, 2009 20:28
  • LARRYBOY
I dont think I would like to sit in any of those chairs naked or not. Thats a bacteria catastrophe waiting to happen, especially after using the restroom!! LOL
Post a Reply to: British office allows staff to go naked to boost morale
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code