Menu
Where to get good tea during my trip?
Jul 30, 2009 09:05
  • DENNISLEE
the website is really good for reference, u'd better make your purchase in the store personally. some of my friends who bought the pots on online shops claimed that the pots were not as good as what they expected~~though it is not always the case.
Last edited by DENNISLEE: Jul 30, 2009 09:21
Jul 30, 2009 09:45
  • RUSSEL
Quote:

Originally Posted by DENNISLEE

the website is really good for reference, u'd better make your purchase in the store personally. some of my friends who bought the pots on online shops claimed that the pots were not as good as what they expected~~though it is not always the case.

I use the site to get some more information. I'm planning to buy it in a shop where I can touch it :)
So far my friend's dad told me to check if the lid fits good or not. If the lid is on the pot the less movement the lid can make the better the pot is.
And the pot should be as smooth as possible on the outside.
Since I can't check those things online, I won't buy it online. But the pots look nice :)
Jul 30, 2009 10:47
  • DENNISLEE
yes, the lid is one thing, it should be perfectly fit, and the liquid would not leak from there even if you turn the pot upside down.

you would probably hear metallic noise if you use the lid to slightly strike the pot.(only good pot sounds like that)

the liquid should come out from the spout in a perfect column shape.

the pot should be a bit heavy while holding the handle

as for the smoothness of the body you mentioned, that would not be the case!

ect.........

the above points are just the basic characteristics for a good quality pot
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Where to get good tea during my trip?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code