Menu
Texas woman eats her 3-week-old son
Jul 28, 2009 22:08
  • FLICKER
A Texas woman decapitated her newborn 25 days infant and ate parts of the brains,Texas police reported on Sunday.

Otty Sanchez,33, were found by her mother on Sunday with the decapitated son. When police comes, the demonic mother was screaming that she killed her son after the devil told her to do it. According to media reports, Sanchez claimed that she killed her son after hearing devil’s voice that urge her to kill her son. She dismembered her son and ate his brains and some other body pieces. She also chewed off three of the infant’s toes before stabbing herself. Police said that she might be suffering from some mental crisis.

Jul 29, 2009 04:51
GUESTSICKWORLD Mom dismembers her baby? This world is getting sick and crazy.
Aug 28, 2009 06:06
GUEST33189
Quote:

Originally Posted by FLICKER View Post

A Texas woman decapitated her newborn 25 days infant and ate parts of the brains,Texas police reported on Sunday.

Otty Sanchez,33, were found by her mother on Sunday with the decapitated son. When police comes, the demonic mother was screaming that she killed her son after the devil told her to do it. According to media reports, Sanchez ...
this makes me sick i have a 16 month old daughter and a 3 month old son my babies are my reason to live and i cant imagine how someone could do something like this but the good lord will punish her for wha she has done
Jul 29, 2011 21:43
GUESTSHUMEHZ that lady makes me sick....
Sep 11, 2011 15:33
GUESTROK3RGI... this gives me nightmares
Oct 12, 2011 14:54
GUEST05131 This woman was possessed. There is no way to go around this. People hate to face reality but demons do exist and they do afflict and possess people. Also, cannibalism is typical of the occult.
Nov 3, 2011 20:11
  • MARK_81
An absolutely monsterous story. stuff like this makes me boil over! i'm at loss of words! and very very angry how things like this can happen!
Nov 3, 2011 21:52
Police said that she might be suffering from some mental crisis.

Did they find out why this cruel mother suffered from mental crisis?
Dec 15, 2011 14:53
GUESTMARTY L... thats sick i may be onley 16 but i have two six month old twin baby boys thats sick that she can do that i cant emagin doing that !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Jan 4, 2012 18:50
GUEST29179
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST33189

my babies are my reason to live

That's not healthy. You should probably take up a hobby. I guarantee your kids will resent you if you're one of those moms whose only contribution to this world is making more babies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST33189

the good lord will punish her for wha she has done

If the good lord were good, this wouldn't have happened in the first place. The mother clearly has some kind of psychiatric disorder and is not in control of her actions. Do you blame schizophrenic people for hearing voices? Do you blame blind people for not being able to see? If there is a lord, certainly he would not cast judgment upon someone whose brain is clearly, scientifically malfunctioning.
Jan 6, 2012 22:15
GUESTANGELIC I hope she never for gets what she done! & when she is free her and her family should know better then to move away far fom san antonio cuz evey one is gonna want a piece of her! I hope one of the crazy ppl get her at the hospitol and the judge is so dumb for just letting it go! R.i.p lil bby & im sorry for what u went threw:(
Page 1 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Texas woman eats her 3-week-old son
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code