Menu
Texas woman eats her 3-week-old son
Jan 12, 2012 23:36
GUESTGUESS shes so freaking horriable like dude really eat your own kid? you should suffer in jail and also face the lord and get shut down that baby had a life to live but yet you take it go to saiten you child eating monster
Jan 16, 2012 09:38
GUEST13637 U guys I have a strong feeling that this. World will end soon because of all this weird cannibalism stuff and everyone is soo *** crazy!
Jan 24, 2012 04:05
  • VANESSAZHONG
That's really disgusting. How could she do that ?
May 27, 2012 18:30
GUEST16751 she has some issues ok. What mother would do that to their child. She makes me sick. I could not see doing that to my child. I don't care who told you to do that. You as a parent are suppose to protect your child at all times.
May 28, 2012 01:55
GUEST15368 You obviously DON'T have children
May 28, 2012 01:58
GUEST15368 This is just awful. Clearly she has something wrong with her.......you can't do that to a child you gave birth to and be in your right mind. I'm so sick of people getting off for horrible crimes because they are "insane" crazy is NOT an excuse people! She deserves to rot in prison for what she did. Better yet can we please just bring back the electric chair for this lady??!!!!
May 29, 2012 02:40
GUEST74116 Quit saying that some lord will punish the wrong in this world. There is no lord doing any punishing.....such a cop out. Also....don't say anything about karma...as it is all one big joke only on those who fear it. The only punisher in this world wears a skull on his chest. This lady should be shot. No prison.....no trial....no one saying that she is crazy....she knew what she was doing, and she chose to do it anyway. Eye for an eye I say.
May 29, 2012 10:15
GUEST00183 This is so sick that women needs to rot in prison for what she did that is wrong.
May 29, 2012 12:06
GUEST01909 really doubt anyone would be able to forget that they ate their child.... just sayin...
May 29, 2012 13:35
GUEST11202
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST29179 View Post

That's not healthy. You should probably take up a hobby. I guarantee your kids will resent you if you're one of those moms whose only contribution to this world is making more babies.

If the good lord were good, this wouldn't have happened in the first place. The mother clearly has some kind of psychiat...

You have cast judgment on peoples thoughts on the subject...you will get it back. Please...we cannot blame her? Give me a break! Bleeding heart liberals blindly turning an eye to this isnt going to help anyone. Accountability! Not one sad thought for this baby just the horrific crap mom who did it. Sickening!
Page 2 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Texas woman eats her 3-week-old son
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code