Menu
Texas woman eats her 3-week-old son
May 30, 2012 09:24
GUEST32203 "Police said that she might be suffering from some mental crisis." REALLLY????? JUST SOME? come on now!
May 30, 2012 11:29
GUEST16917
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST29179 View Post

That's not healthy. You should probably take up a hobby. I guarantee your kids will resent you if you're one of those moms whose only contribution to this world is making more babies.

If the good lord were good, this wouldn't have happened in the first place. The mother clearly has some kind of psychiat...

Really?? how about u not Blame God on this one. The fact is quite simple she is a killer and needs to rot in a jail cell never to see the light.. This is easy whos fault this is and its not Gods, Its hers. The devil told her to??? well thats kind of a person not to listen to huh.
May 30, 2012 15:40
GUEST48446
Quote:

Originally Posted by FLICKER View Post

A Texas woman decapitated her newborn 25 days infant and ate parts of the brains,Texas police reported on Sunday.

Otty Sanchez,33, were found by her mother on Sunday with the decapitated son. When police comes, the demonic mother was screaming that she killed her son after the devil told her to do it. According to media repor...

When I was around 12 years old a dear, dear friend of ours went insane and stabbed her baby boy a lot of times and then rubbed the blood all over her naked body. My father went by to see the husband and found this happening on the kitchen table. Father was not home. She was institutionalized for several years. She also heard voices telling her to do this. She was ill for quite some time but when they took her to the city hospital they just phoo phooed it and sent her home. These are very sad things when they happen. Her baby was only 6 months old and absolutely adorable. One time she stayed all night with us and the baby slept with my mom. The babies mother woke in the night crying and my mom went to her. She said "why did I kill my baby" And my mom told her he was fine in her room with her. Hospitals did nothing untill after the death. And that falls on them. Her husband loved her so much he waited for her to get out of the mental hospital and they had several more children and all was well. Mental illness is horrible but it is real too. My heart goes out to the family. Will she ever be able to get past this herself??? I think if it was me and I got well, finding out what I did would send me right back into the hospital. I hope God can help her.
May 30, 2012 15:42
GUEST51169 This woman is mentally disturbed and has had a psychotic break.
She requires an institution
May 30, 2012 16:15
GUEST26171 If you believe in that sort of thing(lord). Personally, I would like to see her in a mental institution, as well as evaluating the other people in her life. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
May 30, 2012 21:27
GUEST15449 You are all idiots and need to take a course in abnormal psychology...mental illness is a serious issue and if you understood that you would not be talking like this. The woman needs help. Not judgement.
May 30, 2012 22:24
GUEST14545 May be suffering mental illness she killed and ate her son and blamed the devil theres no may about the *** is bat shit crazy
May 31, 2012 05:35
GUEST28155 i ate my brother the other nite, rather tasty with some tabasco sauce
May 31, 2012 07:20
GUEST66158
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST15449

You are all idiots and need to take a course in abnormal psychology...mental illness is a serious issue and if you understood that you would not be talking like this. The woman needs help. Not judgement.

Thank you! If anyone was smart enough to read about this, she suffered from a severe episode of Postpartum Depression called Postpartum Psychosis. The "voices" she was hearing was part of the Psychosis. No demons, ect. She doesn't need god, she nees medication and therapy.
May 31, 2012 07:24
GUEST66158 She's suffering from Postpartum Phycosis.
Page 4 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Texas woman eats her 3-week-old son
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code