Menu
If your friend betrays you, what will you do?
Aug 5, 2009 03:08
guestFraser If one day, your best friend steal money (or all of your savings), what would you do?The best friend you trust most betrays you unexpectedly. Will you just be unable to express your pain, like a dumb person tasting bitter herbs. The most painful thing is the one you trust most hurt you very much. What would you do if you in this situation?
Aug 13, 2009 06:05
  • LARRYBOY
The price of the friendship was only worth what was stolen. Unfortunately a hard lesson to learn when you think you know someone. Real friendships are priceless.
Aug 30, 2009 03:16
  • DAVEC
Hire someone to have them 'taken out'
Aug 18, 2012 00:54
GUEST11139 Thank you for this comment it helped me..I laughed because I would never do such a thing, but the truth is when your betrayed you think terrible things to do to someone to make yourself feel better for what your so called friend did to you because they were selfish and low down as a person. Our friend owned a used furntiture store. he was a wonderful kind man to us for over three years, but his original store closed down. He was hurting but opened another store within a year near where the original store was located, in Indio, Ca. I gave him most of my pictures, furniture, and other items to sell in the new store to get the business going and show our support to our friend. Also I needed his help tp move me from Stevenson Ranch, Ca over three hours away and he did a great jobl. I was so grateful for his help and support and I also had paid him for the move. So now he has things to sell for me as a great friend. My partner was also grateful and gave him many things to sell in the new store. Anyway Joel, sold my bedroom set and gave me 1/2 of the money. He sold many of my items like the refrigerator and key boards, pictures and etc., but needed the money to keep the store opened because it wasn't making it. Anyway he said he may move the store to Palm Springs, Ca soon. I didn't want to bother him for the money he still owed me and when I finely went to see him, the store was closed and empty and our things were gone. We were so shocked. Not even a phone call that Joel, has moved with a forwarding address. just no warning from our so called friend, just a note on the door with a cell phone number, but no one calls us back. So we we have to laugh to win... Thank you for making me feel better for your post....My name is Shelley and I'm ve3ry upset with our friend Joel...
Aug 19, 2012 22:25
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVEC

Hire someone to have them 'taken out'

Wow, it's too dangers to make friends with you, Dave. Except taking some friends who betray you, how do you treate your good friends?

If my friends betray me, I will never see them and talk to them. I just erase them from my memory.

"fool me once shame on you,fool me once shame on me." Remember this.
Aug 23, 2012 09:49
  • WANHU
GUEST11139
Maybe he doesn't abandon his friendship, why not give him a call? When someone in sorrow, he can't think straight. By calling his cellphone you may understand his predicament.
Wan
Aug 26, 2012 21:42
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

GUEST11139
Maybe he doesn't abandon his friendship, why not give him a call? When someone in sorrow, he can't think straight. By calling his cellphone you may understand his predicament.
Wan

Or it's possible that his friend feels very ashamed and refuses to see him.
Post a Reply to: If your friend betrays you, what will you do?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code