Menu
Ruthless parents abuse 4-year-old daughter for her incontinence
Aug 31, 2009 04:01
  • LEOPOLD219

Hong Kong Media reported that a middle-aged couple physically abused their four-year-old daughter for her incontinence. They used a wooden rod to beat their daughter. The girl was beaten black and blue. After beating the girl, the parents put only a tiny portion of medical alcohol on the girl’s skins.The girls get severe left-hand putrescence when she was sent to the local hospital. She had to undergo a skin granting so that her lives can be saved. From December 1, 2008 to February 8 this year, the girl had been abused by her parents for several times. The girls’s parents were arrested later. On August 25, the court has ruled that the ruthless couples will be jailed for 2 years and four months. It is normal that a 4-year-old girl may be unable to control the bladder sometimes. Is your own child’s incontinence so unbearable? They are unqualified parents!

The girl’s four limbs swelled, scars and abscess are found on her buttocks, left leg, feet and hands.

Aug 31, 2009 04:48
  • DAVEC
They are unqualified parents! ??? People dont gain qualifications in parenting, although they should.

This goes on all over the world, people are not suitable to have children, they seem to be just a fashion accessory. But when you have a child great responsibilty comes with it and that what they cant cope with.

In my country girls as young as 14 have children because my government will give them somewhere to live and money to live on, so they never need to work. Of course they dont want the child, just the money. So the children are neglected.
They then realise that if they have more children they get more money, but they didnt want the first one, so the 2nd child will get less attention and so on.

The only way I see is to have licences for children, people need to prove first they can look after them before they have them. Oh, and more severe punishments too, the couple you mention get 2 years for such cruelty, thats wrong.
Aug 31, 2009 22:04
  • JOHNNY512
Heartless parents should get more severe punishments. They deserve a life-imprisonment.
Sep 1, 2009 22:56
GUEST21131 I have something to speak to the parents: why did you give birth to your daughter, if you are not well-prepared to take care of your child? It's your faults to give birth to her.
Sep 2, 2009 04:57
  • SHEPHERD
It's pathetic to be born by such parents. Are they aware of any societal norm or the definition of parents and parenting?
Sep 10, 2009 19:49
  • LARRYBOY
I would like to return the favor to the parents,,,but with a baseball bat!!!
Sep 20, 2009 15:20
GUEST89192 In Pakistan and region around, girls are given less importance. Although the society is advancing rapidly but there still lies a great percentage of people who are unable to comprehend a girl's honor in their houses,offices or anywhere else. I sadly belong to one such family.my family is considered to be very respectable and educated. But even time and all that has not yet been able to change their bad attitudes. I have two elder brothers and i am the only girl. I got beaten up by my brothers and my mother through out my life, bullied for no reason and degraded whenever i was to be compared by my brothers. I have tried to adopt every possible way to stop this, face it or ignore it. But to no avail. I have nobody in my life to seek help from other than wait to be get married. For marriage is the only way out of these families and if a girl gets lucky she can enjoy that part of her life or else it will continue to go on. Even today when I decided to search for these articles, I have been beaten up by my brother, ridiculed and threatened. He came here to spend a week with us and I did my best not to provoke any thing which will cause this. But as soon as you open your mouth to tell the that they are doing it wrong you get to face this. and last thing i get to face is my parents who just would not realise or accept instead I'm told to ignore this thing and not make a issue of it and my mother keeps blaming me for everything.. just like always.
Sep 24, 2009 21:01
  • BBQQ
Incontinence happens normally among children. My 4-year-old nephew remains incontinent at night sometimes, especially when she becomes tired after playiing the whole day. The couple is hard on their daughter.
Sep 28, 2009 03:47
  • FAERYGIRL
I have sympathy for the girl. It is sad to be born in such a family. Their parents treat the girl as if she is not born by them. The girl like an adopted child. Unkind step-parents treat her cruel.
Post a Reply to: Ruthless parents abuse 4-year-old daughter for her incontinence
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code