Menu
Need urgent help!! Bangladesh to Shanghai -> Jiangsu -> Zhejiang and back
Oct 23, 2009 04:03
  • MOWLA
Dear all,
I am planning a business trip, my first one in China and I don't have any idea on how to reach the places I want to, so please anyone give me a complete guide based on my planned route below.

I would prefer Bus and Train journey as the provinces are next to each other.

So here's my plan:
Bangladesh => Shanghai => Nontang City, Jiangsu => Yongkang city, Zhejiang => Shanghai => Bangladesh.

I think I can make it to Shanghai without any problems, but after that I need a complete guide.
Also, I hope I can find hotels by myself, but still would greatly appreciate if anyone helps.

Please I need urgent Help!

Thanks Again!!!
Oct 23, 2009 06:42
  • VICTORMAI
Yongkang is a city full of factories which making the fitness equipments....
Oct 23, 2009 12:58
  • MOWLA
Yes Victormai, I am going on a business trip to Yongkang! So if you can give me a guide, please do!
Oct 23, 2009 20:47
  • VICTORMAI
I suppose that should be "Nantong city, Jiangsu" Shanghai => Nantong by train:T782 SH SH 14:39 NT 22:28 316 7hrs49mins
Nantong =>Yongkang should take a bus.if you want to take flight, you should flight to Yiyu first.
Oct 24, 2009 03:47
  • HERBEAT
Hehe, I'm a guide in China and I guess I could be your guide if you like^-^
Oct 24, 2009 05:57
  • ELLYSE
Good grief, no one does Shanghai -- Nantong by train as it's too slow! Go by bus instead.
Oct 24, 2009 10:00
  • MOWLA
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELLYSE

Good grief, no one does Shanghai -- Nantong by train as it's too slow! Go by bus instead.

Thanks for responding!... So which Bus should I take to Nontang city and from where in Shanghai, how far is it from the airport???
Oct 24, 2009 20:25
  • HERBEAT
Take no. 7 shuttle from PVG till the last stop and go to the bus station there. It's around 170 km from Shanghai to Nantong. It will take no more than 3h to get there.
Oct 25, 2009 11:46
  • MOWLA
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

Take no. 7 shuttle from PVG till the last stop and go to the bus station there. It's around 170 km from Shanghai to Nantong. It will take no more than 3h to get there.

Great!...Thanks!... However, can you please tell me how to get to Yongkang city (Industrial Area) in Zhejiang from Nontang, by bus or by train?... Moreover, I'd be very grateful if you could also tell me how to go straight to Yongkang city from Shanghai by bus or train?...

Thanks Again!
Oct 26, 2009 06:46
  • HERBEAT
Hi Mowla, you could take the train from Shanghai to Yongkang. It takes 6-7h to get there. If you want to go to Yongkang from Nantong, You could take a bus. It's almost 500 km and takes around 150RMB. But the train is too complicated for you I guess, since there's no train going directly and you have to change it from Nanjing... Hope that would help. And sorry for the delay...
Oct 27, 2009 05:46
  • MOWLA
Thanks a lot dear HERBEAT!.... Never mind the delay, most people are reluctant to even write something but you've been a great help. Let's just hope I can follow your instructions as simply as you put them.

THANKS AGAIN!..
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need urgent help!! Bangladesh to Shanghai -> Jiangsu -> Zhejiang and back
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code