Menu
How to open a small factory in China?
Oct 23, 2009 11:56
  • TRAOZER
Hi, i want to open a small factory to make manufacturing.Is it possible?I have a friend and he opened a small factory he makes clothing.He says " it's okey, there is no problem to open small factory ".I will go to China next month and i hope i will stay there for long time.I really need helps and advises.Thank you.
Oct 28, 2009 11:10
GUEST12916 Hi, it is not a difficult thing to open a small factory in China. There is lots of helpful policy from the China governmentfor those foreigners who want to open the factory in China.

I know some foreigners who have their own factories in China.

If there is anything i can do for this, i would like to help you with it.

My name is lily. 126.com|Lily2218 is my email . If you like, you can write to me.
Nov 19, 2009 02:04
GUEST02108 It's not that simple, for a foreign person to start a factory in China, you need to consider location, employee, tax, also min registered capital is required.

Should you feel interested to start a small business in China, we will be more than happy to be of assistance legally and we have reliable and outstanding interpreters for your language convenience, if necessary.

Sara Jin and her team
www.silkroadlawyer.com
(0)-131-661-85234
Nov 25, 2009 19:48
  • BOBERT
"How to open a small factory in China?"

Personally, I would use a key.
Dec 24, 2009 19:33
  • JILLYZHU
As a investment here ,will be a of of procedures to impletement,different cities ,different policies

Just my opinion for your info:
1.firstly,you 'd choose a best city as your location(best policy,best for your business,best location)
2.Spend more than 2 moths to know the city,to cotact the goverment,to get familiar with everything
3.if everything u feel done ,then start to implement the procedure

Usually for clothing factories ,as i know ,Guangzhou ,Hangzhou ,Pinghu,Tongxiang is famous for that ,a lot of foreigners have factories here ,
You can do some reserach!
Jan 11, 2010 18:37
GUEST90167
Quote:

Originally Posted by JILLYZHU View Post

As a investment here ,will be a of of procedures to impletement,different cities ,different policies

Just my opinion for your info:
1.firstly,you 'd choose a best city as your location(best policy,best for your business,best location)
2.Spend more than 2 moths to know the city,to cotact the goverment,to get familiar with everythin...

hi would you tell me where is good place near beijing?because i study there,email me at gmail.com|sidhimartana
thanks a lot
Sep 15, 2010 02:34
GUEST22292 I am saki,I want to open a factory in Lishi City zhejiang,IT is posible to open sewing machine motor manufacturing ?
Dec 18, 2010 00:06
GUEST33680 hi, contact me. i have the same idea. my email: 163.com|sdjlmjlm
Apr 8, 2011 06:22
GUEST40177 hi lily this is purshotam i want to open a small factory in china can you help me with this....
Apr 10, 2011 05:58
  • DAVIDWU1103
Where are you going to open factory? It is not so easy because of different procedure.
You can contact me if you want to open in zhejiang.
Apr 10, 2011 22:09
GUEST95240
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST40177

hi lily this is purshotam i want to open a small factory in china can you help me with this....

Hey,

Where do you plan to open your factory?
What kind of products are you involved in?

I hope i can help you to facilitate your business plan in China.

Shelly
Guangzhou, China
Email: gmail.com|fashionlegend2009
Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to open a small factory in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code