Menu
How to open a small factory in China?
Apr 11, 2011 06:37
  • HARIPOTTER12
It depends different situation.I am a manufactor in China, I can do both wholesale and retail. from 1 to 5000 pcs. Different quantity different price.
Apr 12, 2011 01:07
  • DADIDING
You can contact with us..we have lots of experence to help client to open a factory in CHina.
May 6, 2011 07:08
GUESTPEPRAH Dear.Sir,
My name is Peprah am from Ghana and i like to open factory in china for Doors / sofa / and other things,
Please i like to as u if its posible to open factory here at (foshan)and what is the laws if foreigner open factory in china.
my email - yahoo.com|peprah2006mic
Thanks.
May 12, 2011 06:57
GUEST48238 Hi Sara,
this is Mehmet from Turkey, i have a manufacturing company that is about kitchen equipment in my country. recently i am thinking can be good idea to make manufacturing in China. maybe you can help me , my msn is hotmail.com|mkalip
May 16, 2011 01:28
GUEST21162 can you help me I wish to start or cooperate with chinese company to manufacture wooden joinery to export to new zealand gmail.com|99nigel
May 24, 2011 01:34
GUEST26111 I have been to China a couple of times and have a number of suppliers for my clothing company.
But now I am interested in opening my own little factory to make the clothing. I have an Agent in Guangzhou but they are my shipping agent. I am looking for a company that can do all the legal work and contracts that must be done to open a small clothing factory.
Please email me to hotmail.com|batta.security if you are able to assist
Jun 2, 2011 05:42
  • DADIDING
If there are any body want to have a gent to help them to open a factory for buy something from china.we could help..if you are interesting to it,you can e-mail to me....my e-mail: yahoo.com.cn|dadiding
Jun 8, 2011 21:16
GUEST49962 Hi Sara my name is Leslie Elias we would like to open a small factory to manufacture fabric car seat covers in China in hangzhou or tiantai, zhejiang province with a Chinese partner. we are based in Melbourne Australia. my company name is Ilana accessories australia pty. ltd. my email address is ilanas.com.au|leslie
Jun 9, 2011 04:23
GUESTARNOLDA... Hello,

My family have a bussines in Europe. We have factory of alcohol drinks.
We want to export our drinks to China.
Maybe somebody can help us to open a company in china.
Please write me if you can help us.
Have a nice day,

Arnoldas
Lithuania
gmail.com|arduoba
Jun 10, 2011 10:10
GUESTMARIAN I just finished registering a wholly foreign owned entity in Hainan and can either guide you through the process or (for a fee) do the registration for you.
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to open a small factory in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code