Menu
How to open a small factory in China?
Jun 10, 2011 20:46
GUEST87252 If anyone needs help in YIWU, ZHEJIANG , CHINA , please contact with me , my E-mail: gmail.com|shirleybo0810
Jun 15, 2011 22:38
GUEST11287 Greeting.
This is Leo, a business consultant from E-SNAVS Foreign Enterprise Service Center in Guangzhou.
We have abundant expericence with registering different kind of company such as WFOE(Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise), JV( Joint Venture) and Rep office, HK company.
Besides, we provide resident permit applicationservice, tax and accounting service and other relevant service.
Here is the website: www.snavs-china.com
For more info, please feel free to contact:
TEL:139 2245 5848
E-mai: snavs-china.com|Leo
Jun 24, 2011 15:44
GUESTAMERICAN Is there any way to buy a large quantity of dress shirts, etc. from factories of fancy companies like Ralph Lauren or others based in China who make surplus? Is there anyone who can help me find out more info? I don't know too much about the procedures in China.
Thanks.
Jul 6, 2011 22:02
GUEST10189 This is Sara again, anyone who is interested in start a business in China, pls refer to the
Legal Information Column of my website for further information
www.silkroadlawyer.com
or pls feel free to contact me through my email .

Best Rgds Sara Jin
www.silkroadlawyer.com
(0)131-661-85234
hotmail.com|sarakingking

Aug 12, 2011 15:39
GUEST64231 I have a chinese friends That started my factory In his name. it is perfectly legit , and legal. my first year I got huge net profits the first year. and this is 2011 folks I realize that the stock market money was not doing me any good at all, contrary to what you heard, and what you read,and what people are saying this method is totally doable.in legal papers and documents and lawyers I just give my friend a personal loan. now my factory is up and online makin a huge profit.
Aug 13, 2011 17:03
GUEST10729 What can I do to own a running factory in china?
Aug 16, 2011 02:06
GUEST86106 If you intend to do business in China, there are several forms of entity for you to choose, for a start, you may set up a representative office for liason, or a foreign invested company for more functions like signing contract or issue invoice or hire staff, or you may choose a chinese partner by setting up a joint venture, if you are an individual, you may also purchase shares of a good choosen chinese company. For details you are welcome to contact me.
But to set up a company in name of a chinese friend is highly risky, and suggest to think again one man's success may be disaster of another.

Attorney Jin
Yingke Law Firm Shanghai
0-131-661-85234
hotmail.com|sarakingking
Aug 16, 2011 04:07
GUEST24333 Hi my name is Zhang Billy and I come from Eastcoast Canada,my Beijing wife and I have home here and home in Beijing.
I am looking for companies interested establishing business business in either Canada or USA in the sectors of seafood,mining,oil,realestate,investing,tourism,immagration,new technology,ect...
Our location in Canada is very near USA border.
I am looking to help bring much more co operations between Canada and China for doing business.
If you or your company has interest to discuss more,I will be in Beijing in December through Febaury.My email is yahoo.ca|backbaylobster
Aug 24, 2011 08:22
  • YIWUALIBABA
In Yiwu city of Zhejiang provience, I can help.
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Aug 29, 2011 05:35
GUEST46930 Hi,
Am a business man and wish to open a factory in jiaxing , China.
I wish to know the procedures and approx. investment to be made for a small factory.
Thanks
Page 3 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to open a small factory in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code