Menu
Beauty or high morals?
Oct 31, 2009 00:09
  • SUKUKI
Sheesh! so uptight!!

Last edited by SUKUKI: Oct 31, 2009 00:26
Oct 31, 2009 00:28
  • HERBEAT
Hi Bob and SUKUKI, may I ask what is happening here? It seems to me that you two have kind of "quarrel"? As I said, any corrections are welcome and will always be. I'm very grateful to you guys. So... I guess we'd better stop quarrelling. Or if you like debating very much, we could start a new thread for it^-^
By the way, dear Bob, I guess previoulsy should be previously. It's the only one I could "show off" so far^-^

And happy halloween
Last edited by HERBEAT: Oct 31, 2009 00:43
Oct 31, 2009 00:30
  • HERBEAT
SUKUKI, would you mind to try and find some inner peace? Uptight is not a good thing for your health...
Oct 31, 2009 00:33
  • HERBEAT
I have a question to Christine. Why do you want to know my username? I have to choose one because TCG told me that my name Yolanda was unavailable. But what do you mean by "BEATHER"???
Oct 31, 2009 00:34
  • HERBEAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

Who is Yolanda?

Sorry Bob. HERBEAT is Yolanda and Yolanda is HERBEAT
Oct 31, 2009 00:43
  • BOBERT
There is no quarrel HERBEAT. SUKUKI seems to think I am "picking on you". I have no idea why. Pehaps he considers himself your protector. Regardless of that, I come here for enjoyment, not conflict. I don't enjoy being accused of bullying.

There are plenty of other people to talk to in this forum so I will go where I feel more welcome. It was nice talking with you.
Oct 31, 2009 00:46
  • SUKUKI
no quarrel.. no one is protecting anyone as I know Yolanda is capable of looking after herself..
Oct 31, 2009 01:01
  • HERBEAT
Hey Bob, I'm so sorry... Of course here is a place for enjoyment. It's very nice talking with you and I'm very grateful to you with your help and will always be...
Oct 31, 2009 01:14
  • SUKUKI
yes Bob, sorry if I offended you but, just little stirring.. I think Yolanda like you correcting her lingo so, don't feel like you need to go anywhere.. we are here just having fun and Yolanda and myself are no exception. There are lot of information to be shared among people and more people there, more fun to be had.
Oct 31, 2009 16:03
  • BOBERT
"BoB, you shouldn't use pharases like "tongue in cheek" as this could be confusing for non native english speakers."
"Here you go with big words again... remember that some of us are not very well educated"
"Bob, are you picking on Yolanda again??"

SUKUKI; All of my comments which attracted the above criticisms were addressed at HERBEAT, not you! However for some reason known only to yourself, you deemed it your right, and even your responsibility to protect HERBEAT from me.

I come here for enjoyment and education. It would appear you come here to play policeman. Rather than draw further infringement notices from you I will restrict my comments to HERBEAT. It seems you are her self elected bodyguard so anything I say to her will be read by you first to see if it's safe. Maybe you should apply to be a moderator so you can protect everybody here, not just HERBEAT.
Page 7 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Beauty or high morals?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code