Menu
what's your opinion on make-up?
Dec 17, 2009 22:06
  • LARRYBOY
How sad that we let others dominate our feelings,, that we must hide behind a lie so that we can measure up to anothers expectations when they really dont care about you,, but only to trample you because you let them. This is an easy one to answer that Shesgottobe, posted about men deciding between 2 women. I would choose the one that would be the most appealing to me!! or my (Personal preference)! I would not pick someone,, that someone else would expect me to pick. Thats living a lie and leading the other person on... that you chose. So as the story goes,,, that skinny and beautiful is the acceptable right choice in society. Shallow is as shallow does. so if guys are afraid to answer a question like that and be honest about it,, then how can they be honest with you,, then they are just as fake as those who measure us. There is nothing wrong with skinny or chunky women,,beautiful or not! They are all beautiful in their own way. Who gets hurt in the end?? 9 times out of 10 its the woman because the guy just got passed the beauty on the outside,,and just saw what was on the inside, and was hoping that she was going to be plastic inside like her outward beauty. Now being scared the guy just goes out and finds another nice shiny Ferrari, because the woman just saw into his soul. You will be more happier ,,if your honest with yourself, and not crawling on the ground begging for acceptance. Be your own person and not what someone else expects you to be. Make a choice that is right for YOU!!......................sorry I got a little carried away LB
Dec 18, 2009 21:31
  • MARRIE
<<You will be more happier ,,if your honest with yourself, and not crawling on the ground begging for acceptance. Be your own person and not what someone else expects you to be. Make a choice that is right for YOU!!>>

I agree with LB. Treat yourself nicely and don't make yourself tired in order to cater to somebody's tastes. There are two kinds of women in apperance, one is shaped like a bean sprout and the other like a loaf of bread, i belong to the latter category. My friends and families tease at me saying I am a little abover the average (fat). I don't care what they say because I feel good on myself. You see my avarta, when i was an infant, i was a little bit fatter than him and more lovely.
Last edited by MARRIE: Dec 18, 2009 21:35
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what's your opinion on make-up?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code