Menu
how do you sovle if you meet such customer?
Nov 9, 2009 23:00
  • DODGER
Herbeat, the bloke has been ripped off and used..
The Customer, for want of a better word took the information that had been prepared for him and contacted the factories direct, cutting out the agent to save himself a few miserable dollars.
He is neither a customer nor a friend. Friends don’t do that to each other.
Helping a friend without obligation is one thing, as long as both parties except that there will be no reward.
In this particular case a reward was implied tacitly by the customer.
“Is the only thing in life personal benefit or interests???”
No it isn’t. Just don’t get business confused with "real friendship”
Cheers, Dodger.
Nov 10, 2009 08:55
  • HERBEAT
Well, I think you are right but it's difficult for me to do that. I always consider the customers as friends when I'm a guide. I love to take care of people and I think most of the guests are friendly and I'm glad to be their friend. I don't want the personal benefit bother me too much. So sometimes I even charge nothing if some guests become the friends. That won't make me rich but make me happier. I love to keep that happiness. Maybe that's a difference with the values but that's me^-^
Cheers, Yolanda
Nov 10, 2009 22:37
  • DODGER
Yolanda, my opinion is no better than yours. Just another opinion from a different perspective, that all.
Your in the “people business” so it make perfect commercial sense to give away freebees if you chose to. I would imagine that referrals are an important part of your business?
I believe in the laws of the universe; what ever you put out there will come back to you, both good and bad.
Cheers, Dodger.
Nov 11, 2009 23:42
  • HERBEAT
Hi Dodger, actually there's no personal benefit if I have the choice. I always do whatever makes me happy and I'm too lazy to let too though bother me. I do believe in "balance" but I never considered it in my work. I live in an easy life and the only thing I consider is my guests. I'll be satisfied and very happy when I see my guests' smile^-^ Believe or not, that's me^-^
Nov 13, 2009 06:18
  • LIONPOWER
"You also need a clear understanding from the factories that they will not try to backdoor you, or you will simply not recommend them to your customers again."
Dodger

Yes, it is a perfect and real solution.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: how do you sovle if you meet such customer?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code