Menu
How to start friendship with the foreigners?
Apr 4, 2010 03:01
  • BOBERT
I am a foreigner, from Australian. I visit China fairly regularly and I am happy to help online or via email with any questions regarding western culture.
Mar 30, 2014 19:17
  • QIDIQQ
thanks a lot for your generousity
Jun 14, 2014 11:27
  • WANHU
It's been quite some time I have not been online in TCG due to my job commitments. In late April and early may I was in China attending a few meetings with friends in Guangzhou and Hong Kong. This month again I will be travelling to China, Shanghai-Hangzhou-Yiwu-Lanzhou-Linxia-Xunhua-Xining-Shenzhen-Kuala Lumpur. I do not know what ton expect in the Northwest, it's just a short visit.

I don't consider me as a foreigner as most Chinese nationals never consider Malaysians as foreigners although I am still a foreigner by race, ethnic and geographical boundaries. Besides MSN, and Skype, I do use often QQ which is not alien to majority of the mainland Chinese. Just like Skype, we know who is online, unless he prefers anonymous and remains invisible. Although my English is very poor, but that's the only language I know when chatting with foreigners as they could never understand my local language with dialect (and thick accent).

Wan
Sep 25, 2014 15:16
  • FREAK512
nothing impossible , care for those who care for u , don't be so much native, just keep going.... u ppl can add me , my weixin: frunky512
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to start friendship with the foreigners?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code