Menu
Prostitutes also have personal dignity!!!
Nov 25, 2009 04:31
  • BOBERT
Men sometimes prefer other mens company to womens CHERRY07. That doesn't mean they are homosexual.
Otherwise your response was exactly as I expected. You missed my point completely.
Nov 25, 2009 06:13
  • HERBEAT
Bob, long time no see^-^
Nov 25, 2009 13:08
  • BOBERT
Hi there HERBEAT! Lovely to have you back.
Nov 25, 2009 19:57
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

Men sometimes prefer other mens company to womens CHERRY07. That doesn't mean they are homosexual.
Otherwise your response was exactly as I expected. You missed my point completely.

Haha, Cherry totally misundertood Bobert. Bobert is right. Some men are interested in other men's wives. But women are the same men. They sometimes "steal" their best female friends' BF or husband.
Dec 23, 2009 03:46
  • CHERRY07
Sorry for my misunderstanding! As for stealing friends'BF, I should say that "There is no fly around the seamless egg". If your BF breaks up with you and find one of your friends as his new GF, you should examine yourself first. Did you take good care of him? Why did he leave you? Also please don't blame your friend only. If your boyfriend loved very much, he wouldn't dump you even your friend tempted him first.
Dec 25, 2009 20:45
  • KEVIN0518
Wow, Cherry is an expert on love. Love is too complicated. If he has no feelings to you, of course he will leave.
Jan 5, 2010 05:53
  • LARRYBOY
There is no harm if it is someone elses child,,right? and everyone leaves happy,,,, but if your daughter sees it as profitable,, then what? Does everyone still leave happy,,,even you? If you have children and beleive in this lie, then encourage them to follow this profession. Then as a father you would be so proud of your little girl , that she done so well for herself. You can also brag to all your friends that she is the best at her job, and serviced some of the best men or women in the world even drug attics that have the right amount to pay.She could even help out with paying the bills. Her clients are happy, shes happy , your happy,,,everyones happy.
Jan 6, 2010 01:26
Chinese fathers are definitely unhappy if they their daughters take prostitution as their profession. They will lose their faces if other people find out that their daughters are prostitutes. They do have no harm to other people but they hurt their parents.
Page 8 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Prostitutes also have personal dignity!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code