Menu
Prostitutes also have personal dignity!!!
Nov 11, 2009 23:51
  • HERBEAT
Well, the world is contradictory, so are the people. Sometimes one might choose to hurt himself instead of hurting the one he loves. I guess maybe that's life...

By the way, I got a terrible snow storm here and I was told it would last several days. And I'm freezingly cold. My mind is frozen too...
Nov 12, 2009 00:10
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

Well, the world is contradictory, so are the people. Sometimes one might choose to hurt himself instead of hurting the one he loves. I guess maybe that's life...

By the way, I got a terrible snow storm here and I was told it would last several days. And I'm freezingly cold. My mind is frozen too...

Herbeat, do you mean that you would hurt yourself (allow him to do something outside if he couldn't satisfy his need at home) if you love your husband? If so, you are really a good girl and sacrifice too much.

These days, many provinces in north part of China have been attacked by the snow storm. Better wear down jacket to keep you warm!
Nov 12, 2009 00:16
Kevin, Platonic love might exist in the world but the husband and the wife need to do their best to protect their love. It is really a hard job. The girl did a right thing. Don't believe the one who has done cheating on you. This time, he can cheat you. Next time, he will do it again.
Nov 12, 2009 20:16
  • JIMMYB
Wow, this topic has gone far far away..... Personally, I don't think I will try Platonic love because I am not Plato, hehe.
Nov 13, 2009 00:48
  • BOBERT
If you want platonic love, then buy a dog!
Nov 14, 2009 15:13
  • MARRIE
Hope of Return to hometown-JP that I mentioned in Amusement Thread, deciphers this topic from another perspective, which has academic values.

<<If you want platonic love, then buy a dog! >>

True. It coincides with a Chinese saying in the 'Ghost Studio". Ghosts are not scary. Rather, Human beings is scary.
Last edited by MARRIE: Nov 14, 2009 15:16
Nov 15, 2009 22:12
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

True. It coincides with a Chinese saying in the 'Ghost Studio". Ghosts are not scary. Rather, Human beings is scary.

Exactly, Marrie.
Nov 22, 2009 21:56
  • CHERRY07
Hope I am not late for the discussion. I read this long thread carefully and here is my answer to LonelyJourney.

I am a woman and have my dignity. If my husband finds whores outside, I will not forgive him. Without any doubt, I will leave him immediately. Faithfulness is very important.
Nov 24, 2009 22:54
  • BOBERT
You are not too late CHERRY07. Could you please explain to me exactly why you lose your dignity if your husband has sex outside marriage? If he prefers male company to yours on some occasions do you lose dignity? If sometimes he prefers to read a book or watch TV than talk to you do you lose dignity? If your husband eats some of his meals in a resturant instead of enjoying your home cooking do you also lose your dignity?
Last edited by BOBERT: Nov 24, 2009 22:54
Nov 25, 2009 00:30
  • CHERRY07
Could you please explain to me exactly why you lose your dignity if your husband has sex outside marriage?

I have already said "Faithfulness is very important." I won't allow betrayalin in our marriage. If he finds whores outside, that means he isn't interested in me anymore. I won't live with a man who doesn't love me anymore.

If he prefers male company to yours on some occasions do you lose dignity?

Homosexual is definitely unacceptable.

If sometimes he prefers to read a book or watch TV than talk to you do you lose dignity?

This is no big deal.

If your husband eats some of his meals in a resturant instead of enjoying your home cooking do you also lose your dignity?

Obviously not. Maybe he is tired of my cooking and I will try to improve my skills to cook more delicious food. To grasp a man's heart, first you should feed his stomach.

Page 7 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Prostitutes also have personal dignity!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code