Menu
trojan ???
Nov 3, 2009 23:51
  • HERBEAT
Christine, when I tried to login, I was told there's a terrible trojan virus from this website and the windows keep closing itself... I can't do anything about it. Do you know what's the problem and how I could use TCG as usual?
Nov 4, 2009 00:29
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi Herbeat,

Here we can log in TCG Community as usual. We tested and didn't meet the problem you described. In my view, it is very possible that your computer has been infected by Trojan Virus. You need to run an anti-virus software to kill that virus.
Nov 4, 2009 02:28
  • HERBEAT
Now I'm using another computer of my friends'.I guess now I get some excuse to buy a new laptop^-^
Nov 4, 2009 02:42
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

Now I'm using another computer of my friends'.I guess now I get some excuse to buy a new laptop^-^

Wow, it seems that you are a rich guy, Herbeat. My laptop was stolen yesterday in a KFC. I am feeling very frustrated today since I lost a great deal of money.

By the way, you needn't buy a new laptop. Do as Christine told. Just install an anti-software( such as ESET, AVAST and Norton) to kill Trojan virus. If you couldn't do it, find a computer guy to help you. Very easy!
Nov 4, 2009 06:25
  • HERBEAT
I typed a long posting three times and it kept disappearing before I submit. Now it's the forth time.... Ahhh... TCG is trying to drive me crazy again...
Kevin, I'm so sorry that your laptop was stolen. But it's all in the past and there's nothing you can do to change it. Why not forget it or just take it to be a lesson and stop being frustrated? Be more careful in the future...
But I'm not rich at all. On the contrary, I'm very poor. I bet Bob got some witness to prove it...
Nov 4, 2009 06:27
  • HERBEAT
What a release! The forth time, finally...
Nov 5, 2009 01:53
  • KEVIN0518
Thank you, Herbeat. I am trying to comfort myself and force me not to think about this. But it is easier said than done. It takes me a while to get over. Anyway, life still goes on. Past is past. Tomorrow is another day.

PS: don't feel crazy about TCG community. I met this problem before and didn't know why. Later on, I found a way to deal with this problem. Everytime I try to write a long thread, I first write it in a word or txt document. When I finish, I just copy and paste it in the box.Then I just need to finish last step: click "Submit" button. Maybe, you can have a try.
Last edited by KEVIN0518: Nov 5, 2009 01:58
Nov 8, 2009 03:17
  • WANHU
Sometimes when I did that cut and paste, before sending to TCG I needed to edit some words with apostrophe. It distanced itself far too long.
Wan
Nov 9, 2009 05:03
  • HERBEAT
well, thank you for the advice, guys^-^
Post a Reply to: trojan ???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code