Menu
What do you fear most?
Nov 12, 2009 02:17
A magazine recently has selected Top Ten Things that people fear most. They are: snake, spider, elevator, stranger, heights, darkness, thunder and lightening, flying, dog and dentist. Personally, the snake is the most horrified creature to me. People say that lion and tiger are cruel but I wouldn’t rather be eaten by them than to be bitten by the snake. I can’t figure out why I fear the snake most. Besides, I also fear of heights. Standing on the top of a building can make me nervous because I am afraid that I might fall off.

Girls are usually timid. My female friends once told me that they were afraid of rats, spiders, cockroach etc. According to a newspaper, two girls set up a mouse trap and killed two mice. However, none of them dared to throw the mice into the dustbin. Finally, they called 119 and the fire fighters came into their house and helped them deal with those two dead mice.

What do you fear most, my friends?

Nov 12, 2009 03:10
  • DODGER
What do fear the most? Losing control of my bowels in a public place.
Dodger.
Nov 12, 2009 21:01
  • KEVIN0518
The girls were funny. Well, I agree with Lonelyjourney that most girls are timid. And I do fear somehting too. I am afraid of heights. That's why I said many times that I would climb the Mountain Hua Shan but didn't go there.
Nov 13, 2009 05:47
  • LIZXLI
Winter is coming in China.I am afraid of cold.
Cold...
Nov 15, 2009 22:04
  • JIMMYB
Well, I am afraid of summer and winter because it is too hot in summer and too cold in winter.
Nov 17, 2009 22:04
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I think there is a difference between being afraid and being annoyed. I easily get annoyed by a lot of things, in which case I would avoid them. Wild animals are more like a nuisance, at least where I live where almost everyone has guns.
Nov 18, 2009 00:41
  • HERBEAT
The small insects!!!! I'm afriad of any of them. But I do like snake...
Nov 19, 2009 20:50
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

Snake? Why do you like it? Some guys said that they loved to eat snake. Are you one of them?

I saw a snake that had been killed and cut into sections. Its skin was taken away but it still moved on the ground. I was scared.
Nov 20, 2009 01:45
  • HERBEAT
No no no no no longlyjo... I'm not a snake eater. Just like them when they still alive. And I heard lots of interesting stories or legends about snake....
Nov 24, 2009 03:50
  • CHERRY07
I've heard that the snake tastes good but never tasted it since I was afraid of the snake as well as Lonelyjourney. And I fear small insects too.
Nov 25, 2009 21:26
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

A brave girl. Do you keep a snake as your pet? Honestly, I don't like that cold thing.
Page 1 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you fear most?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code