Menu
What do you fear most?
Nov 25, 2009 23:56
  • HERBEAT
Hehe, I won't take a snake as my pet, JimmyB. Actually I've never seen a snake for several years...
Nov 26, 2009 03:32
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

Hehe, I won't take a snake as my pet, JimmyB. Actually I've never seen a snake for several years...

I am a bit puzzled. You said you loved snake. Why not keep it as your pet? Can you tell my why you like the snake?
Nov 26, 2009 05:39
  • HERBEAT
Well, I've no idea why. Just have a feeling that I like it. That's all. I could keep a snake in and and watch it for a long time when I was young. Emm... actually several years ago. Some say it's because my birth year was a dragon one. But I know it's kidding...
I don't want to take any pet right now...
Nov 29, 2009 01:32
  • JIMMYB
Well, Chinese dragon has something to do with snake. Chinese dragon is formed of snake's body, fish's scales, eagle's claws, antler and kylin's face.......
Nov 30, 2009 08:55
  • HERBEAT
Thank you for letting me know my own symbol, JimmyB^-^
Dec 2, 2009 21:33
  • JIMMYB
You are welcome, Herbeat. Maybe, you can prepare some tales about dragon and share them with us hehre.
Dec 2, 2009 21:39
  • JIMMYB
PS: As for the animals, I am afraid of the cat. I know that the cat is an auspicious thing in Egypt but it is not my favourite. The cat's eyes turn green at night and it screams like babies. When I hear this at night, my hair stands on end. And there are some bad Chinese tales about the cat too.
Dec 3, 2009 21:15
  • LIZXLI
Bad Chinese tales about the cat?

What are they?As a Chinese,I've never heard of it at all.I have a little cat as my pet.It is lovely and I like it very much.Cat could be good friends of me though.
Dec 4, 2009 00:43
  • JIMMYB
Well, bad Chinese cat tales refer to some superstitious things. I am not going to advocate superstition here. If you watched some Hong Kong horror movies, you would have known something about the cats.
Dec 4, 2009 01:44
  • LIZXLI
Hong Kong horror movies?Actually I seldom watch horror film.

With regard to superstitious belief,personally I don't care about it too much.As for my little cat,it is one of many cats which my family members have brought to our home.While saddly some of them died a couple of years ago.
Page 2 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you fear most?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code