Menu
Marry a rich guy!
Dec 12, 2009 01:07
  • BOBERT
Dodger is quite correct. I stand in awe of his knowledge and his wifes ability to find the truth. The entire worlds population are in fact descendants of the six daughters of Bison man. Therefore we all carry the Bison Man gene. We are all direct desendants of Bison man.

However Banana Man also fathered six progeny and by chance, all were males. If my learned genealogy college had turned the page on his DNA report on Bison man, he would have discovered that we are also all direct desendants of Banana Man.

The Bison Man gene and the Banana man gene now pervade the entire world population gene pool. However the Banana Man gene appears to have been selective and some gene trait charateristics were not equally spread. Only the lucky few among us inherited his entire DNA.

It's true that next time you look in the mirror, Bison Man will be staring back so you can indeed say "hello". But for the fortunate desendants of Banana Man who inherited his entire DNA there is a final irony. After saying "hello" to Bison man, he can tilt the mirror slightly south and say to Banana Man.."WOW!...Thank you Grandad!"
Last edited by BOBERT: Dec 12, 2009 01:15
Dec 12, 2009 01:51
  • CHERRY07
I think that I should go back to read the whole story again to reunderstand it.
Dec 12, 2009 02:10
  • BOBERT
I wish you luck CHERRY07. Even I don't understand it..and I wrote half of it!
Dec 12, 2009 04:00
  • DODGER
To be honest, and that’s not often, I did try what my learned colleague suggested, with the mirror that is, and I will have to come clean and admit that I in fact carry the Banana gene.
Cherry, I’m now on my third bottle of Bison juice and I am completely confused.
But please feel free to add to the debate.
Cheers Dodger.
Dec 12, 2009 12:29
  • MARRIE
It's an unforturnate thing to be swamped with the conflicts between two genes - Bison and Banana. if being busying switching the playing roles between playing with 'whores' and dealing with 'vegetarian females' is more determined by genes, the men with mental disorder will go back to cave instead of own banana plantation.
Aug 8, 2010 13:13
GUEST32191 I am a young professional, 26years, male. I encourage women to marry richest guy they can date. I believe that only the economicaly and physical strong will survive in this world...then maybe all become turned to God.
Aug 8, 2010 22:30
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST32191

I am a young professional, 26years, male. I encourage women to marry richest guy they can date. I believe that only the economicaly and physical strong will survive in this world...then maybe all become turned to God.

Guest, the richest guy must not be physically strong. And the poor guy can not be poor forever. He can get rich if he has strong will.

Don't look at people with a jaundiced eye and make little of them. Remember that a rich guy can get broke easily too. Nothing is absolute in this world.
Aug 10, 2010 03:58
  • BABYBEAR123
Marry a rich guy is perfect only when this guy is of character, habbit that is acceptable by the ladies.

Fortune is not everything, but no fortune is everything!
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marry a rich guy!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code