Menu
Contact leading coaches and soccer agent based in China.
Mar 6, 2012 05:44
GUEST20138 Hello,
my dream is to play football in China,i need your help sir,please.this is my number +254 728667790 am most greatfull.today to have found these site today to express my interest, my names are Jonathan Nzuki from Kenya.Am a left back as well as right back defender.I believe that i can play soccer quite well once given a good opportunity to express showcase my talent.Please i appeal for support for support by any agent based in China am ready to travel anytime.
my email is yahoo.com|jonathannzuki1986.
Thanks in advance.
Jonathan - Kenya
Mar 12, 2012 15:24
GUESTOLOGUNY... Hello,

My name is OLOGUNYE KOLADE IFEDUN, I was born and brought up in Nigeria but presently live in china.I am 19 years of age and a very good LEFT FOOTER to my own best of knowledge.I have played so many GRACE ROOT FOOTBALL in my country before traveling down here to china to study and to continue with my FOOTBALL. I played the all DEPARTMENTAL GAMES which was hosted by my UNIVERSITY and i was emerged the HIGHEST GOAL SCORER and also WON THE TROPHY with my team mates.

I am believe i can fit in for the role of a STRIKER,ATTACKING MIDFIELDER and also a WINGER. I got you info online VIA GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE and decided to contact you if you can help me out in search for an ACADEMY with i could explore my TALENT given to me by GOD ALMIGHTY and for me to achieve my DREAM. I would really appreciate it if you can kindly help me out with a TRIAL for any team just for me to prove myself. Attached to this mail is also a picture of myself with when we had the last DEPARTMENTAL GAMES TROPHY .

Thanks for reading my mail.

Regards,

Ologunye Kolade Ifedun.
+8615990531510.
yahoo.com|kolex_111
Apr 6, 2012 05:15
  • BUSAYO
Am LAWAL OLUWABUSAYO, and my friend ANIBIJUWON ADEGOKE,we are good left footer player from Nigeria,we are currently in Uganda,bt wot they offer here is nothing to write home about,so we want to come to China and play good football,we need a football agent or club contact in China that will arrange trails for us...pls you can contact us trough this email address: yahoo.com|so_lawal2010 thanks
Apr 24, 2012 07:55
GUEST60204 u can contact me on +27785485372 i'm in South Africa now.
Apr 29, 2012 07:42
GUEST19034 My name is christiano 21yrs top striker.i play in egyptian league.
I need agent that can work with me outside egypt.i'm a free player now.
That's my email,i'm waiting for your reply thank. live.com|Chrisonweaku97
Jun 2, 2012 08:55
GUEST58582 I am Joseph Agu and I am from GHANA. I am a young talented player who seek an agent to help me relize my dream. I will like to know whether I am welcome to your kingdom Sir. My number is +233542696369 and that of my email is yahoo.com|agu_joseph
Jun 30, 2012 07:18
GUESTWISDOM ... dear sir, iam a footballer from ghana,18 years of age am wisdo zoranu am 7feet 3h tall i pays for a 2nd division in ghana iwish i would be given the opporttunity as a footballer to show my telant please help me this is my email yahoo.com|wzoranu or 233244618966
Jul 9, 2012 22:45
GUEST45111 Hi From Western Australia,
can you advise on coaching roles either at an association , club or acdemy (boys /girls) that I may be able to contact or if someone at your could make contact that would be appreciated.
I am a former youth development coach of Western Australia ( also grass roots) with exposure to some of the Australian National coaches,part of my role was to go into regional Western Australia and coach the coaches at youth &junior level.
I would like to work with a Chinese association boys/girls or at club in the area of planning structuring youth development /grass roots,I am currently a B Licensed AFC coach registered to sit ALicense in Sydney November 12.
Full CV with references can be supplied, thank you.
Regards
Mike
Jul 14, 2012 18:41
GUESTBAUPIN I'm Mr Baupin christian a soccer scout based in England.I am presently recruiting players for clubs in the England soccer teams,and if you think you will fit in to clubs in England ,Email yahoo.com|c_baupin
Note that i only have good contact with few clubs which are listed below.

Watford FC

Sunderland AFC

Queensparkrangers

Norwich city.

kindly get back to me and email me your Video again so i can have it submit to this listed club tomorrow at the board meeting.

Regards
BAUPIN
Aug 1, 2012 03:49
GUESTCRESCENDO hi. My name is crescendo i am a left foot striker also can play as a left winger. My aim is to play in china at any level division one or division two wil also be good for me. Here is my mail yahoo.com|larryclinton90
ANY AGENT CAN HELP ME.
Page 3 of 53    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Contact leading coaches and soccer agent based in China.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code