Menu
Contact leading coaches and soccer agent based in China.
Aug 2, 2012 15:47
GUEST41159 hi, i have a player playing for me that are thinking going to china, but he doesnt have team yeat, his a very good player he play at midfild he has 18 years old, he all ready played at 3 professional teams, i want to know if you can help him to find a good team in china?
Aug 17, 2012 11:05
GUESTPRINCE My interest is contact agents and soccer coaches based in China with intention of sending young talents and potential players for trials and eventually play in the top league.

Thanks,
prince
Aug 18, 2012 03:01
GUEST60159 My name is Isaac Ansah, 18yr old, am a young footballer(defender) whose ambition is to make football a carrier in life. All my life, i would always want to see myself playing with the ball on the pitch, and as such, i have made it a career and also i want to learn more about the ball and to become a profession player in future by the grace of GOD. I play for a local team here in my country. Sir, I have played different football competitions/league/cup here in my country. Sir i will be very great full if i should get this invitation sir becomes my dream is to take my talent to a greater height.i look forward to hear from you
thank you

Thanks and hope to here from you soon. +233278355626
Sep 9, 2012 09:38
GUEST60153 hello sir please my name is benjamin and am 18 years old, a very good young talented footballer andi need someone to help me, i will be very happy if you give me the opportunity to work with you hope to here from you soon.this is my email yahoo.com|larbiflorence
Sep 18, 2012 00:32
GUEST30205 am Emmanuel 14 a Good Talented player Hoping to play In China you from Ghana You can contact me On +233264561508 to know More about me Okkk.....
Sep 28, 2012 09:23
GUESTAMOS WE THE GREAT MASTERS SPORT CENTER WILL BE HOSTING AN INTERNATIONAL SOCCER TOURNAMENT IN TAJIKISTAN BY DECEMBER 2012, AND WE ARE INVITING FOOTBALL CLUBS. FROM UNDER 14 - 19, AND ALSO OPEN TO MEN AND WOMEN. IF YOUR TEAM WILL LIKE TO PARTICIPATE, KINDLY REQUEST FOR THE TOURNAMENT PACKAGES FROM (yahoo.com|seyioladimeji45)
Oct 3, 2012 01:53
GUEST25423 Dear Sir,

Greetings to you Sir. I am Joseph ampadu. I am a footballer from
AFRICA Ghanaian . I am presently residing in china. .

I play as a Midfielder.My cell phone 00233-245077973

I will be very glad if any china Clubs can kindly invite me for trials in your Clubs,
as I will not dissappiont you.

I am very good, talented, intelligent and quality player,and I have
what it takes to be a player in your Club.

I am looking forward to your quick, kind and positive reply to my
request.

I am also looking forward to having a successful trials with you Club,
as well as to eventually sign for your Club.

I am expecting your prompt response to my mail.

Thanking you Sir, in anticipation.

Ampadu Joseph
Oct 3, 2012 02:07
GUEST25423 am solomon foli and am a good midfielder in Ghana and i will Like a team in china to kind invite me for trails and i promise i will not disappoint that time Thank you and my phone number is 00233260859655
Oct 8, 2012 10:18
GUESTIBEKA I am the Executive President of the Nacotel Group.
We presently have in our posession very talented, skillful and gifted players, seeking transfers to European football clubs, from Africa, Asia, Europe and South-America.
If interested, contact the mail.com|Chiarman.nacotelgroup.
or by private phone: +2348180772158.

Expecting your ernest cooperation.
Prince Ikechukwu Johnson Eli Emeuwalike Ibeka, J.E.E.
Executive President.
Nacotel Group.
Oct 21, 2012 12:35
GUEST21066 am kirean mbianda from cameroon,i play with a D2 soccer team here in cameroon call kumba-lakers,i player as a winger and striker,so i saw ur side when i was browsing and am interested so am begging for the chance to prove am a good player
Page 4 of 53    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Contact leading coaches and soccer agent based in China.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code