Menu
looking for a hiking partner
Dec 8, 2009 04:19
I'm Tina from Guangzhou city, 24 yo, female. I can speak Mandarin, Cantonese, English and very few words in French..
looking for a partner (male is the best) to go hiking from Guangzhou to Tibet, we will go by foot the whole journey.
if u think u are strong and patient enough, plz feel free to drop me a line..
Dec 8, 2009 11:12
  • APAULT
A quick note for foreigners who might be unaware of the issues in going to Tibet.

You will require a Tibet permit which is only available if you join a 'group' and only for Lhasa. In the ads I have seen, a 5 day tour costs from 2000 to 4000 rmb depending on how many are in the group. Once in Lhasa you can apply for a permit to travel elsewhere, but I have no info on the cost or restrictions.
Dec 11, 2009 11:39
  • JABAROOTOO
Another important point is the distance between Guangzhou and Lhasa. It a loooooooooooooong walk. Can't imagine why anyone would want to walk the whole way there.........................

Maybe Tina can give us some reasons and some milage and how long she expects the 'walk' to take.
Jan 18, 2010 18:29
GUEST08647 Hi Tina, This seems interesting (I don't mind walking a lot). When are you planning to travel?
Jan 25, 2010 00:04
  • GHOST
This has got to be a joke... That's one heck of a long walk!
Post a Reply to: looking for a hiking partner
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code