Menu
Need Help to contact police in NANYANG HENAN
Feb 17, 2011 22:13
  • MYCATLOVER
I see,you have to report to the local online monitoring cernter:110 network.but frankly its more wise to be cautious before any order.pay more attention to confirm any seller's trustworthiness before your order,no matter you are located and what you order.

I recommend you don't use any anonoymous site to order anymore ,because you are very difficult to track the seller when you get any unpleasant. and it's wise to check the seller's previous feedbacks before any order.

Feb 21, 2011 08:16
GUEST95202 Same thing for me with www.DJ-wholesale.com to a man named Ya Wei Zhao. they had something I wanted. Fortunately, only out about $150.
Feb 22, 2011 16:48
GUEST62217 Same here , I got scammed it was dj-wholesale.com
a fraud website I ordered a Gateway Laptop for $339.81
to-
Ya Wei Zhao
Account Number: 255909745844
Bank of China NanYang Branch, HeNan China
Swift code: BKCHCNBJ530

I reported it as a scam to the bank & they told me to "contact the beneficiary"
I'm trying to get in contact with this bank to get my money from the wire transfer refunded. (good luck!)
Mar 15, 2011 16:34
GUEST17176 Hello, I'm from Europe and I just started business in China. I cooperated with about 30 firms and it was really super.

But i just now have some problem with one business and seller.
I'm affraid that it's fake business and swindler!

I buy and pay by Alibaba.com with escrow (thanx God).
I pay 500 $ for my order and ... I was get message for seller that I must back my pay by PayPal and with Escrow, and pay for him by banktransfer.
I didn't agree and wrote, that it's not possible, because it's our first business, he have a new account without any recomendations and feedback, and escrow is safe system for my - buyer - and for him, seller.
I wrote to that I don't understand what is problem?

He was wrote just this, so I think thats everytking is cleare, it isn't honest seller:

[q]"Dear customer,
-BANK 'S NAME: BANK OF CHINA NANYANG BK
-The first name of the account holder: Hang
-The last name of the account holder: Ma
-Account number: 252-008-201-739
-SWIFT-CODE: BKCHCNBJ530
-Address: Nanyang. Henan Prov., China

Please scan us the receipt after paying, then we can
arrange to send your order soon.

Please contact us at on-line servicer at any time if you
have any questions."[/q]

I write this because maybe I'm wrong but I'm not pay for him and maybe I can warn someone.
Best regards, Damian K.
Mar 16, 2011 11:04
GUEST13506 This scam has been going on for a long time. My friend and I were each SCAMMED almost $1000 each for LCD TVs that never arrived. BEWARE!!! Do not do business with overseas companies who claims to not be able to accept Paypal or Credit Cards and require you to wire cash! They are all FAKE! Latest fake website (just received the email today) is www.lcvmud.com. STAY AWAY from them, not unless you have money to throw away. :-)
Mar 21, 2011 19:37
GUESTCREATIV... Oh my god I recently paid 393.00 dollar please tell me what I do .
Mar 21, 2011 19:40
GUESTHASAN Please beware it's big fraud company
Mar 23, 2011 05:54
GUEST38254 there is also a counterfeiter with the name 360mpo

360mpo.com they have taken my 530 $

and send nothing

is there anyone to help
Mar 30, 2011 11:23
GUEST56230 We are a manufactory for (mirror image) desinger replica Apparel ,Handbags, wallets, Belts, Footwear, watches of Abercrombie Fitch(A&F),LV (Louis Vuitton), GUCCI, FENDI, CHANEL, Chloe, Christian Dior... etc brands.

Reasons for choosing us:
www.cooltrade123.com

1. Unbeatable price with highest grade quality(quality guaranteed the best!)
2. Safe transportation world-wide
3. Fast delivery
4. Low shipping freight
5. Perfect customer services
Apr 11, 2011 15:38
GUEST38175 i was dealing with wu-lili.com i didnt send money as only a bank transfer option. plus same bank and account as above the one who received same wording proforma. invoice as myself.. so stay away is my advice
Page 10 of 21    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need Help to contact police in NANYANG HENAN
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code