Menu
Need Help to contact police in NANYANG HENAN
Jan 5, 2011 20:37
GUEST05624 Internet/catalog/mail buyers are the easiest to defraud, and the law is not on their side in China, particularily if they are foreigners.
Many of the internet "companies" are not really companies and are not lisenced to sell (export) out of China, so after you send them your money, game's over - you lose.
As the old saying goes: "There's a new sucker born everyday". Live,, make a mistake, learn and move on. Just don't repeat.
Smile.
Jan 9, 2011 01:43
GUEST86967 Nearly got caught but lucky i got suspicious when the seller told me his paypal account is for china only and cant accept payments from outside of china so i need to pay for the item using western union beware this was on ebay and not a private website the details are similar to all the rest of the post's on here BANK OF CHINA {Henan,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/henan/} BRANCH
No.8 Nanyang,Henan,China
A/C holder's name:Bi? XiaoJun(First name is XiaoJun,Last name is Bi)
A/C No:2637-0389-5928
IBAN/SWIFT(BIC)code: BKCHCNBJ530?
Address:? Room 18 Building 6#
Nanyang No.2 Qu
City: HeNan
zipcode:473000
Nation:China
Jan 11, 2011 10:23
GUEST54239 uamaltrade is afraud company in china people keep away from them,i get to know this week and they hurt me.
Jan 18, 2011 22:54
GUEST91650 Had a similar situation. the website is seooaoq.com
Sent them money, than they asked for tariff. Never saw the product.
Here is there info.

And you choise accept the Bank transfer payment:
①Beneficiary Address: NO.669 of industrial road, NanYang HeNan China
②Bank Name: Bank of China NanYang Branch HeNan Province P.R.China
③Holder's name: Guixian Song
④Bank Account:2598-0263-3584
⑤Swift Code:BKCHCNBJ530
⑥Bank Address:NO.129,QiYi Road,NanYang HeNan China
⑦post code:473000
Jan 21, 2011 12:25
GUEST72444 I would like to report about the order which i have given to E-willget.com.Which is the thiefs are seting with police and bankers robbing another nation in the name of big chinas company which has been giving very bad namme for the rest of chinas company,I hope police should find those thieves and inform about the side of them and close like this forged sides.The police should take an action and find them it is very easy,if the police of the country work for there country and love there country they may find them and i hope we all get our money from that bank which we make the money over in the name the *** people...............thanks if you cooperate
Jan 26, 2011 05:24
GUESTPATTY Hello, me too I have the same problem. He pick me 936USD and 350USD. Now What do you do? What do you think? It's possible that the bank of them retour the money at my bank?
Jan 30, 2011 22:53
GUEST22116 It happened to me also, they are criminals,im using interpol police to catch those bastards.
The site is www.wbdeal.com, DO NOT BUY A THING,its SCAM! I've lost 900 usd, they are
not replying to my emails ,they gave me wrong tracking number of tnt .dhl please help me
Jan 30, 2011 23:01
GUEST22116 can some one help me .i ordered them some apple ipad and paid them in advance through wire tr but i ahave not received any item and their web site www.wbdeal.com is down they r not replying to my mails .how can i report this to china police

①Beneficiary :Yanqing Li
②Beneficiary Address: NO.9380 of industrial road, NanYang HeNan China
③Bank Name:Bank of China NanYang Branch HeNan Province P.R.China
④Swift Code :BKCHCNBJ530
⑤Bank Account : 628574020008540
⑥Bank Address: NO.129,QiYi Road,NanYang HeNan China
⑦Post Code:473000
Please keep this information as it's important for you to complete the bank transfer.
After you pay the money, please inform us and send us the bank copy invoice.
After we confirm the money, we will send you the product at once and send the track number to your email.
You can receive the product in 4-6 days.
my email is gmail.com|purplecomputers
Feb 7, 2011 04:44
GUEST18160 I too got ripped off by a website called dj-wholesale.com they took my money and to date have not sent my goods. How can I get this website shut down and get my money back ? hotmail.com|djxaden
Feb 17, 2011 22:13
  • MYCATLOVER
I see,you have to report to the local online monitoring cernter:110 network.but frankly its more wise to be cautious before any order.pay more attention to confirm any seller's trustworthiness before your order,no matter you are located and what you order.

I recommend you don't use any anonoymous site to order anymore ,because you are very difficult to track the seller when you get any unpleasant. and it's wise to check the seller's previous feedbacks before any order.

===============================================================

http://www.momda.com
Need someone help you from China ? Provide pratical help and your commision through internet
Page 9 of 21    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need Help to contact police in NANYANG HENAN
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code