Menu
Looking for a foreinger to get marry
Dec 9, 2009 03:29
  • SKYB

I am a 30 years old Chinese woman. And I hope find a foreinger to get marry....

Dec 12, 2009 11:22
  • MOABFA
hi
i start thinking at the same direction can you contact me gmail.com|moabfa i am 45 years old
Jan 20, 2010 09:20
  • BWINKS
lol, so why do you want to marry a foreigner Skyb?
Feb 8, 2010 06:16
GUEST19210 just conatc with me am black africans live in sweden .my email is gmail.com|kimweri05
Feb 20, 2010 06:26
  • ESLWEARY
Who the hell would want to marry someone based solely upon where they are from. Ah yes, old, bitter, difficult Chinese women who can't find a Chinese husband. Hence they seek out desperate westerners looking for any female with a pulse that will marry them. Chinese woman puts in her year with the foreigner, divorces him, gets American Green card. Loser American gets to get laid, which could have happened anyway if he had any self confidence. Any questions?
Feb 20, 2010 13:21
GUESTNERICK What about all of the meet Chinese-lady-internet sites?
Do Americans in China fell - or know - these sites are just women wanted to gain a green card?
I am an educated American who is interested in meeting a nice female from China. I have noticed the over exposure of ladies showing low cut cloths which reveal their breasts & legs and some even reveal their clothed "tuss."
What is confusing--MOST state they are "traditional Chinese lady."
Anyone's feedback would be appreciated.
Mar 14, 2010 13:29
GUEST17197 Yes it's true that many women on those sites are only looking for green cards or other financial gains, but not all. You have to find one who is not.
The US consulate in Guangzhou turns away lots of Chinese applicants when they suspect these motives. Yet, some applicants mange to get through.
Your second issue, about provocative dressing - well, that's what some women do to attract men...and it is so true even in the US. It's up to you to avoid any traps.
Good luck.
Mar 18, 2010 17:47
  • PAULINUK
hi i would like to meet chinese females as a friend/s,
Jun 29, 2010 02:43
  • COCOLULUL
YOU just have to be careful with those ladies.I think the most important thing in a rdefinetly want to find someone well educated and could support herself without a manelationship is communication,If those women who want to date you don't speak english,of course they are not looking for love.
It's killing me to say this there are so many gold-diggers in China now,and of course they are so naive,think all westerners are rich.Wanna find the right one,you .
Apr 15, 2013 01:47
  • SKYB
well,
After so many years, this thread is still here, so do these comments,,it's ridiculous...

I still remember under how bad moods I wrote this thread and I even never came back to have a look...

At that day, i was totally disappointed with men, Chinese men, so I came to post a thread to say i want to find a foreigner.

Look at the comments,, After knowing nothing about a person, we will give her a conclusion just because we 'know' Chinese women.

I feel so sorry to these men and to us humans.
Apr 15, 2013 02:10
  • SKYB
And, we, not all, but quite a lot of us, we don't really like to spend time on understanding a person, on understanding anything which needs a lot of time to find the beauty. We don't want to know how other people feel and how we say or do will hurt them. It's nothing we concern about...

Just like one year ago, i went to a supermarket to buy a fish for cooking fish soup. the supermarket guy put an alive fish on the chopping board, moved its scale without killing it first... the fish trembled deadly, but the supermarket guy didn't stop at all.

How many times we are just the helpless fish being moved scales when we are still alive! How many times we are the cruel supermarket guys moving the scales of an alive fish only because we don't care.

And, to just answer one previous question. why foreigners?

I don't like many Chinese men smoking in public and taking their behaviors as granted. There is not such law to ban that in China, indeed..but we have in our heart. we hate 'being smoked'

I don't like many Chinese men fighting for a seat in subway, regardless the pregnant women or weak seniors standing around them. You are stronger than us physically, indeed.

I don't like many Chinese men taking becoming rich and authority as being successful. Anything, such as for giving a girl you life a good life, girls only love men who are rich or in authority, is only an excuse, you do it only for yourself, not for anybody!

I don't like their life attitude, in one word... They ignore the original beauty of life has, they are respectful. they work for something that other people say good, they lead their life on roads where other people, they don't respect people who are 'in lower levels ' ....

Not all, but majority of men I have ever met in my life so far...

I don't know much about foreigners, so I can't say anything... just from the understanding of the culture, I wish they are more respectful and understandable of the beauty of life.

Good luck to anybody.

Last edited by SKYB: Apr 15, 2013 02:18
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for a foreinger to get marry
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code