Menu
Hong Kong to Foshan
Dec 20, 2009 21:58
  • JONFERNANDO
Hello. I'm going to Foshan on January 12 to 15 next year. I'll be coming from the Honkong Airport at 10am. Can anybody tell me how I can get to Metropolitan Harbour Hotel located at Yiyuan Road, Dali town, foshan?

Is it possible by Train or Bus? WHich is fastyer and more comfortable? We will be two male travellers with 1 back pack each.

thanks!
Dec 21, 2009 03:15
  • SHIRLEYZHANG
seems hongkong to foshan there is no bus directly.
so you have to catch bus to guang zhou bus station,
then from guang zhou bus station to fo shan bus station.
agian catch taxi to hotel.
Dec 21, 2009 03:44
  • ELLYSE
I can't find any hotel with that name in Foshan. Do you perhaps mean Harbour Metropolls Hotel Nanhai?
There's a bus run by CTS from Hong Kong airport to Nanhai district of Foshan where your hotel is located. Fare is 270 HKD. Ask the conductor/driver if it would be nearer for you to alight at Nanhai Pingzhou Hotel or Nanhai CTS, then take a taxi to your hotel.
Dec 23, 2009 23:00
  • JONFERNANDO
Oops, your right Ellyse. It is the Harbour Metropolis Hotel in Nanhai. I read in the other threads that I can take a train from Hung Hom to Guangzhou. Is that faster? Which is more comfortable. It appears now that our friend in Foshan can pick us up in either the bust station or train station, so getting to the hotel won't be a problem. I would probably prefer the more comfortable travel between the two.
Dec 29, 2009 08:07
  • ELLYSE
I'm not sure which one would be faster or more comfortable. Taking the train to Guangzhou and then another train to Foshan will definitely involve more walking which isn't a good idea if you have much luggage.
There's a direct train Hong Kong -- Guangzhou, but it leaves at 1042 so you won't be in time for that.
Feb 5, 2011 01:27
  • IVYSKY
you can take the direct bus at honkong airport to foshan hotel or nanhai guicheng town,and then take a bus or taxi to dali town,guicheng or foshan is near dali town
Mar 7, 2011 01:36
GUEST78154 Hi Hope somebody could help me

I going to foshan next month, could anybody could help me on how much will it cost to travel from guanzhou airport to foshan hotel?

Do anybody know from foshan how to travel to 石头村?
Mar 7, 2011 02:11
  • VERKY
you can take subway line3 to TIYU West Road and interchange Line 1 to the last station.
Metro Line 1 is directly from guangzhou to Foshan.it only cost you 12 yuan. or you can take a taxi,it will cost you more than 100yuan.

from foshan to 石头村,you can take a taxi.it will not cost you much.

hope i can help you.

Tina.

Mar 8, 2011 09:37
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST78154

Hi Hope somebody could help me

I going to foshan next month, could anybody could help me on how much will it cost to travel from guanzhou airport to foshan hotel?

Do anybody know from foshan how to travel to 石头村?

Hi,

From Guangzhou airport to foshan hotel,if you take a taxi,it cost 250RMB.You also can take a bus from airport to lanshi foshan,石头村 is in lanshi.
Mar 14, 2011 15:12
GUEST24061 Hi does anyone know the approx cost of a taxi from Hong Kong to Foshan?
Mar 14, 2011 20:19
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24061

Hi does anyone know the approx cost of a taxi from Hong Kong to Foshan?

I don't know. I'm afraid the Hong Kong Taxi is not allowded to enter the mainland.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hong Kong to Foshan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code