Menu
homestay in Shanghai
Dec 23, 2009 03:58
  • ALICE01
we are looking for somebody who is interested to come to China experiencing the new things: language, culture, tradition, lifestyle, and ect. We are willing to provide those exchanges as well as a nice apartment near city center. Here's some basic information about our apartment : convenient transportation. Nesr the suyway station; near central commercial area, great for shopping and daily life. --a nice and comfortable apartment. single bedroom with bathroom (altother 32 sm) available for the guest. Nice gargen, balcony, and dining room. --willing to provide language course. for more information:www.homestayglobal.com
Jan 14, 2010 02:44
  • CATHYLEETAN
we are interested to rent a clean room or apt. from march 20 leaving march 31. We are retiree couple with limited budget. Service required free internet and small cooking facilities besides clean washroom. location close to subway and shopping centers.
Last edited by CATHYLEETAN: Jan 14, 2010 02:51
Dec 8, 2010 08:57
GUESTJOSEPH Hi, is this post still ok. Is there a a nice, safe and clean place for me to stay that you can recommend or available for early next year. Pls send me a short list of families that are willing to accommodate me, 1 person only. Pls email me with the rates and terms at yahoo.com|joseph_delrosario777
Post a Reply to: homestay in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code