who is in guang zhou?
i want to travel in guang zhou,
if you have times in these days,
pls feel free to contact with me,
we can travel together.

qq.com|shirley525
Dec 31, 2009 23:43
  • WANHU
I have been to GZ a few times, and it always seems like the first time for me, so many areas to cover. Using Metro is good to travel, but personally speaking, SZ Metro is cheaper than GZ Metro. I visit China for almost one month but mostly stay in SZ and four times to HK, and will fly back today, Jan 1. It's good to meet people that can converse in English and I met some and we had hearty meals at Uncle Cafe, famous for its Indian Biryani, the best so far I have ever tasted in three cities, HK, SZ and GZ.
Wan
Jan 1, 2010 02:17
  • SHIRLEYZHANG
now i'm in guang zhou for a few days,but everyday i kept home,feel so boring,so i wanna to meet friends here for traveling.
Jan 5, 2010 23:22
  • WANHU
Still in GZ? When I was in SZ sometimes felt bored too. Instead of going to GZ as what I usually did, I took a flight to Xiamen and stayed there for 3 days. The cost was only RMB1600 returned flights for 2 persons.
Wan
Jan 6, 2010 04:33
  • SHIRLEYZHANG
yes,acctually i'm searching a job in guang zhou,
but it's nearly chinese new year,
so may it's difficult to get a job at present.
Jan 6, 2010 10:30
  • WANHU
Well work is not easy but at the same time not too difficult, depends on your abioity and capability. With your good command of English I'm sure you can find although perhaps too narrow to choose, but still have choices. Sometimes you need to know and understand your strength and proceed from there. Now economy is picking up and more foreigners are looking for goods, both GZ and YW. SZ definitely for electronic products. Recently I went to Dongmen to observe stainless steel products and I still prefer shopping via taobao.com. Through this website an SS food tray 0.6mm costs around RMB6 but in Dongmen is RMB16. I sincerely hope you find a decent job.
Wan
Jan 6, 2010 20:28
  • SHIRLEYZHANG
thanks for that,
really appreciate.
for me,the job industry is narrow,
bcz i always do the job around hardware,
i dont want to touch a new industry,
if so,i will be good on hardware industry,
it's so easy to me.

but seems not too much similiar companies advertise job offers .

Jan 10, 2010 17:49
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Now economy is picking up and more foreigners are looking for goods, both GZ and YW. Wan

Is this true? Is the Chinese economy really now improving?
Jan 11, 2010 14:14
  • WANHU
The world economy is picking up, and more foreigners are going to China, either for business or sightseeing. In China too I think where at one time many workers were retrenched but now more job opportunity available.
Wan
Jan 11, 2010 15:52
  • BOBERT
The world economy is not picking up like you think. Nothing has changed. This is just a false dawn. The improvement has been brought about by simply printing more money and government spending, not increasing demand. We have not seen the worst yet.
Mar 14, 2010 18:22
GUEST15293 i will be in gz from 12-17 apr 2010
if you are free that time , we can go foshan to buy furnitures
reply yahoo.com|baid156
Post a Reply to: travel in guang zhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code