Menu
Nice girl in Guangzhou,China
Jan 19, 2010 07:47
  • LEILALOVE
hello everybody, im leila, from china, living in guangzhou, i would like to make some foreign friends here. im a 24 years old girl, cute and lovely,gentle and nice.i would like to be your guide when u r in guangzhou, pls feel free to contact me be yahoo.cn|youyayiren
:)

Jan 20, 2010 07:20
  • LIONPOWER
Free guide or paid guide. Write clearly, then good for your business.
Jan 20, 2010 09:43
  • LEILALOVE
thanks,its paid guide.
Jan 20, 2010 12:38
  • WANHU
Before, I used to appoint guide when I visited Guangzhou. One guide to another, the fee was not the same. One guide knew about the fabric market, shoes city etc but didn't know public or state library and even good bookshops. For the past four years in December I would be in China, and occasionally during Chinese New Year. I like to visit libraries, preschools and bookshops. It's good to explore these areas with a person who has the same inclination.
Wan
Jan 23, 2010 19:55
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by LEILALOVE

im a 24 years old girl, cute and lovely,gentle and nice.i would like to be your guide when u r in guangzhou, pls feel free to contact me be yahoo.cn|youyayiren
:)

What possible relevance does being "cute and lovely" have to being a competent guide? Are you selling a guided tour...or yourself?
Jan 24, 2010 08:28
  • LEILALOVE
it will be more pleasant to have to a lovely person with you than a dreary person, dont u think so ?
Jan 24, 2010 13:54
  • BOBERT
I would not find a "cute and lovely" person who didn't know her way around very pleasant company. In your advertisement you made no mention whatsoever of your abilities or competency as a guide. That is the main thing I would find attractive if I was paying for a guide.You seem to think your appearance and attitude is the only concern.
Jan 24, 2010 23:32
  • WANHU
Sometimes a person can't express herself in English what she is capable of, so what comes into her mind that "cute and lovely" would be pleasant and acceptable by her customer(s). Sometimes a student introduces herself that way as a part time guide.
Wan
Jan 25, 2010 02:00
  • BOBERT
Thank you WANHU. Yes, you are right. Perhaps I was being overcritical. I aologise LEIALOVE. I'm sure you will make a great guide. If I ever need a guide in Guangzhou, I will contact you. Good luck and best wishes.
Jan 26, 2010 08:31
  • WANHU
Bobert, I wish everyone is like you.
Wan
Jan 27, 2010 00:33
  • BOBERT
So LEIALOVE, is WANHU correct? Are you a good guide?
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Nice girl in Guangzhou,China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code