Menu
Dating/Flurting in China
Jan 3, 2011 15:41
  • WMILLETTE
too many stories

some say dating is just like usa date casually

others say no date only one man if you plan to marry...

supposivly my future wife only dated me and her x husband no others..and i believe her....

i think few traditional girls left but there in 30to 40 years old younger is casual daters
Jan 10, 2011 01:56
GUEST76995 mmmh not sure what chinese girls like but when i sit in a bar/disco alone (or with other people) then there is a good chance that 15 min. later some pretty girls come to my table, smile and try to speak english with me ^^
Some are "as you said" a bit more the touchy type but i wouldnt only say that they just wanna marry a westerner, quite a few just wanna sleep with a westerner (no joke, many told me this) But of course there are this kind of girl and (i just say) the "nice" girl.
They are also sometimes in a bar or disco but wont do much... so you have to approach them.
Jan 12, 2011 22:01
GUEST3732 GUEST76995,

You met some very "open" Chinese girls, probably prostitutes. Traditional Chinese are no like what you said. They are usually shy and silent. What's more, they treat relationship very seriously.
Jan 13, 2011 00:44
GUEST45217 maybe many girl like you have said , but not all .
Jan 18, 2011 20:04
  • ICHIBANMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST87217 View Post

Hi,

I joined Match.Com a few months ago and recently got a wink from a Chinese woman. I winked back and we began emailing daily. We've been doing this for the past month.
I am 49 and she is 36. She seems sincere. She seems like a very sweet person and I am very interested.

She recently has asked me to come to China for a vis...

The exact same thing happened to me, but this lady is 40. Are the photos professional quality? Something tells me many men are getting the same "winks".
Jan 20, 2011 01:53
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ICHIBANMAN

The exact same thing happened to me, but this lady is 40. Are the photos professional quality? Something tells me many men are getting the same "winks".

Transexual? Oh, no,no,no.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Dating/Flurting in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code