Menu
Marriage Registration in China!
Apr 6, 2015 09:59
GUEST44115 Sir I want to get marry one Chinese girl in shanghai .now we both in real love so after finished my study I get marry so which type document I need.
Apr 7, 2015 21:15
GUEST90338
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST44115

Sir I want to get marry one Chinese girl in shanghai .now we both in real love so after finished my study I get marry so which type document I need.

Hey, can you tell which country you are from? If you plan to get married in China, you should acquire the single certificate in your country. Don't forget to get it notarized by local notary office in your country, certified by your Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then authenticated by Chinese embassy.

When you take your single certificate into mainland China, please get them translated into Chinese and then notarize them again at local Chinese notary office. Then you can bring your valid passport and single certificates. And your Chinese wife needs to bring her Chinese ID card and Hukou Registration Book to register your marriage at Chinese Civil Affairs Office.
Jan 5, 2016 21:47
GUESTJAYMERVIN Hi christine, we are both from the philippines. I am divorced in the US because my wife is a foreigner. It was authenticeted by the philippine consulate in the US. I have all the original docs with me. Now, i have live in partner with our baby daughter. We plan to get married in macau in a civil rite wedding only. Its less costly. Where do we apply or download the papers to fill it up. Thanks
Jan 11, 2016 21:56
GUESTJAYMERVIN Hi christine, we are both from the philippines. I am divorced in the US because my wife is a foreigner. It was authenticeted by the philippine consulate in the US. I have all the original docs with me. Now, i have live in partner with our baby daughter. We plan to get married in macau in a civil rite wedding only. Its less costly. Where do we apply or download the papers to fill it up. Thanks
Jan 12, 2016 20:29
GUESTCHRISTINE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJAYMERVIN View Post

Hi christine, we are both from the philippines. I am divorced in the US because my wife is a foreigner. It was authenticeted by the philippine consulate in the US. I have all the original docs with me. Now, i have live in partner with our baby daughter. We plan to get married in macau in a civil rite wedding only. Its less costly. Where do we apply...

I am sorry that I am unfamiliar with Macau marriage registration. I searched and learnt some information. You should register your marriage at civil registration office of Macau in person. Since you both don't hold Macau ID cards, you should provide your birth certificates, divorce paper and two witnesses and then you are able to register your marriage. I got the phone number and email address. You might contact the office to learn about accurate information.
Tel: +853-28564225
Email: dsaj.gov.mo|crc
Mar 30, 2016 21:37
GUEST13711 Hi Christine, I am a Malaysian who wants to marry an Egyptian man. He is a lecturer in a university in hangzhou (has work permit and resident Visa). Can we register our marriage in China (we are both not chinese citizens)? And can we arrange a Islamic marriage ceremony in a mosque in Hangzhou as we are both Muslim.

What are the processes and documents that we need to bring?
Do we need to register at Malaysian and Egyptian Embassy after we register successfully in China?

Do you know a contact number and website where we can find more details?

Thanks.

Pei Qi

Apr 19, 2016 01:59
GUEST24255 Hello sir I m from Pakistan I want to getting married in China country with my girlfriend my girlfriend u s a citizen we will be there on visitor visa for marriage which requirement of the document for marriage we both Christian we will com to China after one week for marriage tell me about it please
Jul 18, 2016 14:49
GUESTMARK hi. I am mark I need if you can help me to get the address of marriage registration in china please because me and my wife we are both foreigne we need to I registration are certicated of marriage please we need your help
Jul 18, 2016 19:44
GUEST40882
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMARK

hi. I am mark I need if you can help me to get the address of marriage registration in china please because me and my wife we are both foreigners we need to I registration are certicated of marriage please we need your help

You can go to the local Civil Affairs Bureau, it's where to register your marriage.
Sep 27, 2016 18:36
GUESTERICSON Am Ericson, from Ghana East.Am single,I am willing to marry a chinesse girl.Am not rich, but the love am willing to shere with a chinesse girl is more than riches.U can cont me on +2230503435538.or what'sap me with there same number or visit me on facebook.com|OsragboEric
Page 5 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marriage Registration in China!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code