Menu
any problem with Shanghai?let me help u
Apr 23, 2005 10:36
  • LHCHONG
hi maybemay
would like some assitant from u.
how far is shanghai airport to changzhou (jiangsu province) ?
how far is nanjing airport to changzhou ?
hope to hear from u soon
tq
May 14, 2005 14:14
  • DYUAN
Fawn,

When you get arrive at Pudong airport, walk out of the arrival hall building and you will find city buses that will take you to downtown Shanghai. Go to the ticket counter to buy your ticket first, and be sure to find out which bus will go to your hotel destination. This is the cheapest way to travel from airport to downtown hotels. Much cheaper than the train, taxi or private limos. Be careful there will be many people offering you a ride for fee. They are usually more expensive. The airport is about 50 mins away from downtown, especially traffic jams are common these days in Shanghai.
May 14, 2005 22:38
  • CHEEWA
Hi
I am now working in Shanghai and would like to have Chinese teacher for teaching me Business Chinese.
I can speak Mandarin at some level (so I don't need hte professional teacher) and my main objective is if you can or find your friends who want to do as a Mandarin teacher. I am also free on Sunday.
The business course offered by the language is very expensive. Can you let me know what is the normal price for student job.
Please contact hotmail.com|arkhom_c
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: any problem with Shanghai?let me help u
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code