Menu
Visiting China
Apr 4, 2010 04:56
  • BOBERT
As HERBEAT said, have a wonderful trip HARIKARWA. Fortunately not everyone here is as narrowminded or as mercenary as ELLYSE. I hope you find whatever type of companion your looking for.
Apr 4, 2010 05:46
GUEST11362 Thanks BOB and HERBEAT for your good wishes and helping hand. Please dont make issue of ELLYSE reply, Thanks to all.
Apr 4, 2010 08:54
  • HERBEAT
Hehe, agreed... All the best also from me HARIKARWA...
Apr 5, 2010 02:00
  • ELLYSE
LOL, I'm nice to people who I find nice. But never mind. :)
Apr 5, 2010 02:46
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELLYSE

LOL, I'm nice to people who I find nice. But never mind. :)

It appears to me as though you are nice to people who pay you to be nice.
Apr 5, 2010 11:37
  • HERBEAT
Bravo, Bob^-^
Apr 11, 2010 11:53
  • ELLYSE
Actually, no. But it's ok if you think otherwise, I presume you don't plan on meeting me IRL anyway. :)
Apr 11, 2010 15:52
  • BOBERT
I have nothing against you personally ELLYSE. Who knows, in real life we might even get along. You have never posted anything derogatory to me that I am aware of, although I have given you ample cause. I attack your comments here only in defence of others. I find many of them judgemental and patronising. I know it's none of my business, but afterall, in cyberspace everyone gets the opportunity to "vent their spleen". In real life I would bite my tongue but here, I go for the jugular. You have the same opportunity to question any of my posts.

I come here mainly for entertainment wheras you come primarily for business. You have 8051 posts compared to my trivial 953. Nobody doubts your contribution to both this website or the people seeking advice. However some, me included, question your motivation and delivery methods.

Nothing personal ELLYSE. I don't even know you.

Apr 14, 2010 08:21
  • ELLYSE
Actually no, I don't come here for business, primarily or not. If you ask some other people on TCG who've met me IRL, most of them aren't hiring me. I have other things to do with my life that might or might not bring me money. I don't make money off my posts, I would be rich if I did.
Apr 14, 2010 15:48
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELLYSE

Actually no, I don't come here for business, primarily or not. If you ask some other people on TCG who've met me IRL, most of them aren't hiring me. I have other things to do with my life that might or might not bring me money. I don't make money off my posts, I would be rich if I did.

I find your post most ambiguous."most of them aren't hiring me"..that implies that SOME are.
"I don't make money off my posts". Obvioulsy if SOME people are hiring you then you are making money from your posts.

Regardless of that, I have no problem with people making money from posting here. I had a problem with you assuming anyone looking for a guide, but who doesn't categorically state "no sex required" has questionable intentions or is some kind of pervert.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Visiting China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code