Menu
Visiting China
Apr 14, 2010 21:30
GUESTNANCY Hey! guys, you may go too far about this topic!

Anyway, I really want to share info with you all about a planning to visit China. thanks!
Apr 14, 2010 22:02
  • BOBERT
Guestnancy;
As far as I know such information is still free here, but I wouldn't count on it.
Apr 15, 2010 07:35
  • HERBEAT
Hey Bob, you know what? I think I'm going to be with you even though I feel sick to read some other postings here...^-^ And great logicality!
Apr 15, 2010 15:28
  • BOBERT
Lovely to have you back Yolanda. I was beginning to think you and Dodger had eloped together.
Apr 15, 2010 15:34
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

Hey Bob, you know what? I think I'm going to be with you even though I feel sick to read some other postings here...^-^ And great logicality!

I am a bit confused. I trust it was nothing I wrote which made you "feel sick to read some other postings here.
Apr 16, 2010 02:14
  • HERBEAT
I'm not saying you Bob... It's someone else's postings... Anyway, I was a bit busy recently and since I really didn't feel well to see some avatar's here, I kind of avoided this web for a while... But again, not yours^-^
Apr 16, 2010 03:32
  • BOBERT
I'm quite sad that someone has caused you to stay away Yolanda. I searched your recent posts but it remains a mystery who has done this. You, and Dodger, and more recently Larryboy are the reasons I have visited this website. Without your input, I have no reason to come back. Henceforth I will avoid this place also.

I would like to say it's been a pleasure to have known the three of you. I hope we meet in real life one day. May the future bring you prosperity and contentment. Goodbye, and best wishes to you all.
Last edited by BOBERT: Apr 16, 2010 03:45
Apr 17, 2010 02:23
  • ELLYSE
Bobert, I do not make any money directly by posting on TCG.
I don't assume "who doesn't categorically state "no sex required" has questionable intentions or is some kind of pervert" -- I merely ask them to clarify what they have in mind. But if you're not female I don't think this concerns you anyway.
Apr 17, 2010 05:55
  • HARIKARWA
I think it is enough on ELLYSE comments, we can share other informations of Intrest.
May 10, 2010 03:02
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by HARIKARWA

I think it is enough on ELLYSE comments, we can share other informations of Intrest.

So what exactly do you have to share? Or for that matter, contribute?
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Visiting China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code