Menu
WAGE/SALARY FOR EMPLOYEE IN GUANGZHOU
Mar 14, 2010 14:44
  • GERARDTOM
I would appreciate some help/advice. I have an employee I am looking to hire full time in Guanghzou as my business inspector, purchasing agent, and transportation/logistic corrdinator. She is not college educated, but speaks English very well and is good at business. What is the going rate for a position like this? She would be full time (50 hours per week) and would have to travel several days per month to do inspections. Please let me know a low end and a high end for a position like this. I don't want to insult her with a low offer or pay her a fortune. Thanks, Thomas
Mar 14, 2010 19:16
  • ALIMUSLIM
I think 1700-2600 RMB should be ok for her.Do you pay for the transportation,telephone?
Mar 14, 2010 20:32
GUEST25140 Yes. ..I pay for transportation, telephone, and purchased a computer. I consider her a business professional. Any further input is appreciated.
Mar 15, 2010 14:24
  • WANHU
The job is for college graduate I think, it is unfortunate that she has no paper qualification. One of my colleagues was a graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Information Management but as her work was only as an office assistant, she received her salary according to her job specification not by her paper qualification. I think she should get a minimum of RM3000. Do not regret if she accepts some other better offer.
Wan
Nov 25, 2010 04:14
GUEST33156 hi , i need a employee for my office
Nov 26, 2010 00:09
  • CHERRY106
Chinese is not cheap labour!
Post a Reply to: WAGE/SALARY FOR EMPLOYEE IN GUANGZHOU
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code