Menu
Do you need some one to help you in China?
Mar 16, 2010 15:24
  • ALIMUSLIM
I am a part time translator in a shipping company in Guangzhou. I always take the foreigners to the wholesales markets and help them with shopping .I often provide some information of Chinese products after they back to their countries, so I think I am very familiar with most of the wholesales markets all around of Guangzhou.

I like to help others and I hope that I have much more friends from all over the world. I am not very busy in that company. If you need my help, please let me know all about your problems in Guangzhou, especially if it comes to shopping, I will be definitely at your service if I can. I hope you’re enjoying staying here.
e-mail:gmail.com|ali.muslim.from.china ; mobile:0086-(0)13088888517
msn:hotmail.com|china-help

Mar 18, 2010 12:02
  • WANHU
Dear Ali
I have with me 10 people going to Shenzhen and Hong Kong via Macau, on June 1. They will depart back to Kuala Lumpur on June 7 via Bao'an International Airport. Four of them (2 Muslim couples) decided to go to Guangzhou and staying there for 2 nights. They will stay at Jia Mei Inn, somewhere near the walking street of Shangxiajiu (In haven't reserved the room yet). In case my niece and I can't guide them, is it possible for you to show them around Guangzhou, Uncle Cafe (near Hensheng Commercial Centre, Huanshi Zhong Lu), Huaisheng Mosque probably on Saturday and Sunday? They will depart for Kuala Lumpur in the evening of June 7 (Monday). Pls inform me the charges you may incur. Thank you.
Wan
Mar 19, 2010 05:44
  • ALIMUSLIM
Hello Wanhu :
First of all, I am very thankful and grateful about your giving an opportunity to work for them in Guangzhou. Yes I am expecting their coming here and I would like to be at their service. I know the all the places you have mentioned and I think I am able to satisfy their requests in Guangzhou. Will it be convenient to telling me what I can do for them, exactly so that I can arrange everything before they arrived in Guangzhou?
Regards:
Mar 20, 2010 17:22
  • WANHU
Thank you Ali. It's still a long time to go.
Wan
Apr 3, 2010 20:53
  • ALIMUSLIM
Ok,I will be expecting your coming here.
Last edited by ALIMUSLIM: Apr 3, 2010 20:56
Jun 27, 2010 12:48
GUEST19280 Dear Ali,
Interested to visit China and plan to go there in December this year. Needs advice which part of China is best for shopping. We also need guide during our stay, transportation and accomodation with reasonable rate. And would like to know cost of services given during our stay.

PG
Jul 2, 2010 20:16
  • ALIMUSLIM
Hi.GUEST19280 , wellcome to China . i think Guangzhou is best place for shopping and sighr seeing. hotmail.com|China-help.....for further inquiry.........
Post a Reply to: Do you need some one to help you in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code