Menu
What is your main problem in china?
Mar 18, 2010 09:56
  • ALIMUSLIM
What is your main problem in china? What do you usually do to solve those problems?
Apr 1, 2010 00:36
GUESTTIM I feel lonely in China,What can I do?
Apr 3, 2010 01:13
GUESTNIKA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTTIM

I feel lonely in China,What can I do?

There are many you can do! Chinese are friendly. If you r a student, you can easily to join to others' activity. Or, a traveler, you are possible to find a companion that you can enjoy trip together.....
I 'd like to be your friend!
Apr 6, 2010 14:25
  • WANHU
Yes indeed Chinese are very friendly. When I set foot the first time in China in 2004 I was at Huanggang Port from HK. Tried to hail a taxi to Beijing University Shenzhen Hospital for my health treatment, but no one semed to understand my English. Thanks to one student that assisted me. She even declined my token of appreciation for her kindness.
Wan
Apr 7, 2010 06:44
  • CARLOS
My main problem with China (the only problem I have) is that I can´t get there as often as I´d like to.

Seriously, our plan is to move to China after my retirement and there are some things that concernes me. One is the air. Unfortunately it is so polluted that perhaps it is more than propable that it will cause some health problems to me and of course to my wife. Compared to Finland the difference is huge. The medical care concernes me too. How to solve it? I think there is no other way than to stay here. Heads or tails?

Carlos
Apr 7, 2010 20:26
  • YES_NONO
Hi,CARLOS! Give up ur plan is a correct decision.Move to China after your retirement is a risk thing.u said the air concernes me.In fact, the air pollution is one of the problems which the china faces to. For example, the food safety.I think you have known the melamine milk powder, and the swill-cooked dirty oil.
May 28, 2010 03:43
GUEST16510 YESNONO, what about vegetables and fruits with too much insectide and coloring?? Business people every where is the same, it is all about profit but with China, there is not enough "policing"
Post a Reply to: What is your main problem in china?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code