Menu
travelling back from Foshan or Guangzhou to HKG airport
Mar 28, 2010 19:00
  • MUNIRAHMAD
Hi

Is there any direct Coach from Foshan or Gunagzhou to Hongkong Airport? If so how to get the details for booking?
2.While returning from Foshan or Gunagzhou to Hongkong Airport (having Chinese Visa already stamped entry at Shenzhen), how will I get exit entry at Chinese border while in the bus and how will I get entry stamp of Hongkong ( I am holding Canadian passport)
Thanks for your clarification.
sincerely
Munir
Mar 28, 2010 19:44
  • BILLCAI
Hi Munir,

There are many express buses from Guangzhou to Hong Kong Airport, you can take it from China Hotel, Haizhu Square etc, the whole way take about 3 hours. If you need any help in Guangzhou or Foshan, please contact me by emial:hotmail.com|caijun_Bill or cell phone :+86 13710648656.

Cheers!

Bill Cai
Mar 28, 2010 20:31
  • MUNIRAHMAD
Hi Bill
Thanks for your quick response.
Please comment on my question, if possible:
" .While returning from Foshan or Gunagzhou to Hongkong Airport (having Chinese Visa already stamped entry at Shenzhen), how will I get exit entry at Chinese border while in the bus and how will I get entry stamp of Hongkong ( I am holding Canadian passport)
Regards
Munir
Mar 29, 2010 03:36
  • APPLEGATE
take it easy , when you get off the bus , there is the custom gateway .dont worry about that .
Mar 29, 2010 09:54
  • WANHU
From Guangzhou, you will stop at Huanggang in SZ to have your passport stamped and if your Chinese visa is single entry, cancelled. Just remember your bus no. Then stop at the HK immigration, and you will arrive at the HKIA about 1-1.5 hours.
Wan
Mar 29, 2010 13:31
  • ELLYSE
Foshan -- Hong Kong airport buses: http://www.hongkongairport.com/CBT/Itinerary?actionType=list&locale=eng&locType=c&locCode=fs&arr_dep=A&locations=FS&operation=&deptDate=&schehr1=00&schemin1=00&schehr2=23&schemin2=59
Guangzhou -- Hong Kong airport buses: http://www.hongkongairport.com/CBT/Itinerary?actionType=list&locale=eng&locType=c&locCode=gz&arr_dep=A&locations=GZ&operation=&deptDate=&schehr1=00&schemin1=00&schehr2=23&schemin2=59
You will get off the bus at the "control point" (border) to go through immigration, then board the bus again after immigration.
Post a Reply to: travelling back from Foshan or Guangzhou to HKG airport
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code