Menu
Can you adapt yourself to new circumstance easily?
Mar 28, 2010 20:53
  • ALIMUSLIM
Can you adapt yourself to new circumstance easily? Do you have a culture shock in China? What do you usually do to be get used to live in a new place?
Mar 28, 2010 21:15
GUESTTOM Yes, sometimes I can hardly adapt myself to something new; I always search some information about new place before I go there. It might be helpful if I read much more about the people, foods, culture, habits and customs there
Mar 30, 2010 22:25
GUESTARIZONA Yes, i like to join in new environments with full preparation.
Perhaps I'm young now. I wonder that if I will do this all life time. Who knows?
Mar 31, 2010 04:38
  • HERBEAT
Answers for your questions: Yes. No. Just the nature...
Mar 31, 2010 07:25
  • WANHU
If you mean in China, it's almost like home. The Chinese have been in Malaysia and became the Straits Chinese since 1420 I think. Then the second Straits Chinese inhibited the three main areas, namely Singapore, Malacca and Penang that majority of them speak Hokkien/Minnan. Maybe if I go to Middle East or India, I need to adapt with their culture and food, etc.but I'm sure not too difficult .
Wan
Apr 6, 2010 09:03
GUESTPIYARI you can try to make much more friends ,so that you wont be homesick so often and you can adapt yourself to new circumstance easily.
Apr 12, 2010 07:52
  • MARK_81
You know my first time in china it did feel like nowhere I'd ever been to before but in a very good way! the people I experienced there were very welcoming and friendly to me and my girlfriend. most importantly we are planning another trip there this summer and it will be my two daughters first trip abroad. We're really excited about that!
Post a Reply to: Can you adapt yourself to new circumstance easily?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code