Menu
Shopping in Guangzhou
Mar 31, 2010 19:04
  • ASMAZAINAL77
I am already in Guangzhou. Will be here until the 5th April. Now residing in Lido Hotel near Beijing Lu. Can anyone advise me where do I go if I want to buy replica branded garments for adults and children and hangbags, not in wholesale quantity. I have been to Shenjian xiu lu and beijing lu, but there are not many retail outlets that sell replica branded itms. Appreciate if you can assist me.Also are there any muslim food around Beijing Lu? Thanks.
Mar 31, 2010 21:54
  • ALIMUSLIM
Assalamu alaykom Asma:
Welcome to Guangzhou.
You can buy them at the whole sales markets such as zhanqianlu ,shahe ,xintiandi,humen,liuhua ,zhongshanbalu,wanjia ,yaotai,baiyun.I always go there with the foringners to buy them.
Tes it is uneasy to find Muslim restaurants around the Beijinglu.there is a indian muslim restaurant running buy chinese people right next to the Lido hotel.if you want to find much more Halal foods ,you can go to the Xiaobeilu,that is a muslim community and there are many good muslim restaurants there.It costs 13 RMB to get there by taxi .If you cant speak in Chinese,you can call me at any time ,I can talk to them on the phone.
Mobile:0086-(0)13088888517.13088834342.
Regardes ,Ali
Apr 1, 2010 01:37
  • ELLYSE
Go to the wholesale buildings around Guangzhou main train station. Explore but be careful of pickpockets.
Apr 1, 2010 03:01
  • ASMAZAINAL77
Thanks Ali and Elysse..Really appreciate the help.

God bless both of you.

Cheers!
asma and family
Apr 1, 2010 13:18
  • WANHU
Asma
While you are in GZ why not try delicious beriani at Uncle Cafe near Huanshi Zhong Lu. You may ask Ali to tell you the place.
Wan
Apr 1, 2010 23:13
  • ASMAZAINAL77
Thanks. I've been to Saba Restaurant yesterday for Arabic food, thats at Xiaobei lu.
Will definitely try uncle Cafe. Where can I try chinese halal food?
Apr 3, 2010 06:56
  • WANHU
I am not very familiar with GZ thus I always travel with a guide(s). I'm relating things just to share my experience. Besides the small la-mian shops, there are many Chinese halal restaurants in GZ. You can take Metro from BJL to Ximenkou, and around the mosque there you may find a few restaurants. Then try to ask someone to bring you to Abdulla, that offers Chinese cuisine.
Wan
May 3, 2010 14:31

hi i am going to gz tell me buget hotel near wholesale market
May 3, 2010 20:26
  • SHIRLEYZHANG
Quote:

Originally Posted by ANWARALIAKHTARALI

hi i am going to gz tell me buget hotel near wholesale market

near which wholesale market?
you know in guang zhou there are lots of wholesale market.
Post a Reply to: Shopping in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code