Menu
Are more Chinese men open to dating black women?
Jan 21, 2014 02:38
GUEST57216 Wow this is very interesting.... I am a young female South African who has had a fling with a Korean guy of ma age 22 and because the parents didn't approve he called us off. And now i just got a new job at a Chinese company, all the Chinese men in this company stare at me. They even take time off their work periods to come to the stairs and stare at me - my office is downstairs. Some have openly come to me and told me that i am very stunning but none of them is willing to ask me out. Among them there is one i am attracted to. He also stares but never talks to me not even to greet me. He only smiles at me when i do it first..... So all in all i think Chinese or rather Asian people are too engrossed in their culture and race to the extent that they would rather miss out on a good opportunity to be with a woman they like because she is of a different race..... I feel the need to say that at some point in time i applied for a job in s.korea and was rejected with no explanation at all. I was told my qualifications are good but i can not have the job. My conclusion was that it was coz i am black....
Feb 10, 2014 11:35
GUEST22342 i am a brown girl and i can speak right in chinese i think chinese men should go out with a black girl only if shen no how to speak right in chinese like me oh and they have to be pretty to (: i love chinese men there really nice well the ones i met in china ones chinese men should go out with a black woman if they no about the speaking and stuff!!!(:
Feb 15, 2014 04:24
GUEST24334 don't be surprise ...... to be with chinese girl in the subway ..... that's tne worst . everybody will be looking at the girl from the toe to the head . i think it's bad idea .you can walk with one while in the foreign country but not in the mainland because you won't have your peace of mind while walking on the street . Those in the foreign countries they could .
Jul 30, 2014 04:30
GUEST28108 Hello there

I was taken by your comment when you said,'I happen to like black woman more than any other race,I would be blessed to know one.' I share the same feelings as your towards Chinese or rather asian man, are you taken? Im looking for a husband. My email adress: gmail.com|kesplesures

I hope to hear from you soon :) stay blessed

Mar 16, 2015 07:52
GUESTTUK i'm a Thai woman of light skin. Chinese people have cute face but more than half of chinese population are short and supershort people. A few of them are standard tall. But when chinese are tall, they are supertall like dianosaurs, and when they are small, they are supersmall. China really have baby people. Thailand has a lot of chinese immigrants, and I find that most of chinese immigrants are short, and Thai women married to them are only short ones, not tall. I cannot marry a Chinese immigrant in Thailand. I am about 160 cm. tall, but the tallest chinese immigrant in Thailand is just 155 cm. tall.
Mar 23, 2015 22:19
GUEST17898 Shanghai is a very diverse city. Just like any country, There will be someone there that like you. Whatever you do just be yourself because "no matter how long the crocodile stays in the water, it can never be a fish". No need to pretend to be what you are not because you will never be accepted. African women have hips and curve body. The Chinese women are not and you are going to start feel pressure to loose weight to fit in. Just remember that your genetic makeup is different and you will never be as slender as a Chinese woman.
Apr 7, 2015 20:56
Just be yourself dude, and firstly carefully study about their culture in dating this can give an advantage.
Sep 10, 2015 09:01
GUEST43151 Well I'm a black, beautiful, highly educated and successful women in China. I really like Chinese men too. But I don't appreciate being treated like a sexual object. Chinese men, when serious need to take the time to get to know the person behind the skin. This can be very hurtful for me. Their borders have been closed for way too long. Just saying. But hey, I'm an optimist and I'm sure I will meet a decent chinese Guy who likes both my external and internal appearance *fingers crossed*
Sep 17, 2015 03:13
GUEST03884 NOT every Chinese like like this ,ok?
May 9, 2016 05:23
GUEST03252 Hi i am a Nigerian girl and i would really love to date a chines guy ,though many people say that it is impossible.
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are more Chinese men open to dating black women?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code