Menu
Are more Chinese men open to dating black women?
Mar 21, 2013 13:07
GUEST12056 Don't listen to any ill advice here. Trust me its all in your confidence. I live in Kenya and you will be surprised how many interracial marriages are here between chinese and africans leave alone african/american. Most chinese living in our country have married black women and many are dating, so i say if you find the right man, go for it gal!
Mar 27, 2013 21:48
GUEST26252 Today I saw a tall Chinese man of about 25 who wearing a ski cap and sneakers with a black woman wearing some traditional garb covering her head with some jewels hanging over it. He was holding her tightly to him and he looked really serious. I thought he might me Mongolian or something. He looked very strong.
Apr 19, 2013 11:36
GUEST20253
Quote:

Originally Posted by KITTENMOON

Hi. I am a young black woman from America. My parents are immigrants from Nigeria. I'll be going to Shanghai for a study abroad program and I am very interesting in meeting Chinese born men. I think most Chinese born men would prefer white women, but I would like to know if more Chinese men would consider dating a black woman?

Chinese people within China are not so open to the people outside of China. Mainly because of the pressure coming from families. You have to win the family member first before dating that person. It will take time. If you think it is too much trouble then Chinese people are not for you.
May 3, 2013 13:41
GUESTQIANA I'm so saddened to hear any of this my fiance is native born from China, I'm a black female we have no issues he's very considerate of me actually he caters to me, when I should him because he's the Doctor not me
May 3, 2013 23:03
GUESTQIANA It is 2013, majority of good people have family values no matter the race. If one is raised up in a respectable up bringing nationality shouldn't be a factor. If the shoe fits wear it with pride, some are stuck in time those are the lonely miserable ones... LOVE has no color ignorance is bliss.
May 11, 2013 11:58
GUEST33132 i am Chinese,I like black women,I would like date you . Call me 13392890672
Jun 13, 2013 14:53
  • STEFFI1203
It all depends on the guy. There not just Chinese men, but Japanese, and etc like to date black women. No matter if there Americanized are not it all depends on what the guy likes and dislikes. I am black as well and I like Asian guys. I also had those same questions as well. I hope you had a great time in china. And remember just because one guy says that he does not like black women,does not mean that he speaks for every guy in his country nor race!
Last edited by STEFFI1203: Jun 13, 2013 14:53
Aug 16, 2013 03:22
GUESTIS ME They won't like to date foreigner girl but they will enjoy looking. As they respect parents too much they afraid of culture shock .
Oct 3, 2013 01:43
GUESTLEE I'm a chinese guy married to a black girl. I love her nd even have a baby boy with her. Chinese men do like black women. Love knws nothn abt color
Oct 27, 2013 21:26
GUEST40138 46664 is the answer, and after all what he has done to abolish the South African apartheid, I come here in 2006 to find people here thrive on Black and White issues.

I couldn't get a job for 6 months because all Universities and Colleges were looking for White American Teacher.

Thisis all in one. You have no chance and it is even foolish to think to get involve with a Chinese guy.
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are more Chinese men open to dating black women?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code