Menu
Nothing can do with him?
Apr 23, 2010 22:52
  • LAUGH
We all hate thieves, but in an African tourist area, there is a baboon, which opened the door of a car and took out the bag. And this dramatic thing happened in sight of the car owner. Nothing can do to stop this stealing. Fortunately, the baboon finds nothing to eat in the bag and threw it aside.

We advocate animal protection. But, there are many cases that people get hurt by those our animals. Someone even died because of them. So, what should we do? or, whatever they did to us are acceptable?

Apr 24, 2010 12:17
  • LARRYBOY
If I was the tourist and this happened to me, I would jump out of the car, punch the baboon in the face and eat one of their young. Im hungry too!! I hope that will teach the baboon some manners. The baboons parents must have been a bad role model for him to steal. Dont blame society blame the parents. Please forgive me I am not stereotyping all baboons as thieves, just the the ones who had an opportunity to attend one of many liberal social programs on rehabilitation. If the baboons dont try to help themselves ,, then I can not help myself to eat one of their young. Best Larry
Apr 24, 2010 22:30
  • COOLSPRINGS
LB, it's no good for your safty. Just throw one or two bananas to a group of baboons and they will fight for the limited food and kill among themselves. Then the tourists travelling in the jungle would be interfered less and less than they used to be.
Last edited by COOLSPRINGS: Apr 24, 2010 22:31
Apr 25, 2010 16:45
  • LARRYBOY
CS ,,, I can not dispute it with you,, you know my heart. Nice picture in your Avatar. LB
Apr 25, 2010 22:39
  • ROSCO
This aint the baboons fault. This is the fault of the rich tourists. If they didn't leave tempting stuff in their cars then the baboons wouldn't steal it. If you rich guys didn't walk around wearing Rolex watches and carry wallets bigger than your wives butts then we wouldn't want to steal it. Next time you se a rich tourist walking around flaunting his wealth do the world a favor, take him down.
Apr 25, 2010 22:42
  • KIAO
larryboy is scary man. he would eat my pet dolphin. does all chinaman eat poor monkey
Last edited by KIAO: Apr 25, 2010 22:43
Apr 26, 2010 05:24
  • LARRYBOY
Hi Kiao,, yes I would eat your pet dolphin or any pet that gets in my way,,, and Rosco maybe the baboon thought the tourists wives butts" were" the Rolex watches. These baboons know exactly what their doing!........anything to make a buck!!!
Apr 26, 2010 15:29
  • ROSCO
Maybe these baboons have started stealing the cars as well. My buddy in guangzhou tells me he almost got run down by a baboon driving a beemer. He says it's dangerous just crossing the road because of all the monkeys on bikes. Aint you guys got any road rules there.
Apr 26, 2010 17:05
  • KIAO
is terrible larryboy. in my home we dont eat dolphin or monkey like you.we dont even eat peoples anymore.
Apr 27, 2010 00:36
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by KIAO

dolphin or monkey like you.we dont even eat peoples anymore.

Kidding?If not, it is terrible!!! I even cannot swallow any seafood except grass carp.
Apr 27, 2010 00:58
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

If I was the tourist and this happened to me, I would jump out of the car, punch the baboon in the face and eat one of their young. ,,,,,

Good Larry, I can't imagine how the scene would be when you fight with him if he fight back!
Page 1 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Nothing can do with him?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code