Menu
Nothing can do with him?
Apr 27, 2010 07:04
  • DODGER
Kiao, I, am at least pleased that you and your fellow islanders have ceased to eat monkey and the beautiful dolphins that adorn you pristine coastline.
The last time I stayed on your adorable island was when I and my family stayed at the Club Med Resort, just a few miles down the coast from you capitol.
I am compelled to narrate the following tale, however because the last point in you post may not be that accurate.
It was my habit at the time to take an early morning jog, before the sun became unbearably hot.
On the day in question, I had heard that the mail boat had not arrived, so instead of jogging into town I decided to explore further down the coast, away from civilization.
The track that I took was made from pristine sea shells, and was lined with towering coconut trees, filled with various parrots. A fantastic site.
Further down the track I espied a young dusky maiden, carrying two water jugs.
She was slim by island standards, perhaps a mere 250 pounds, and covered in the most intricate tattoos I have ever seen.
I stopped and asked her what she was doing.
She replied; “Fathers working in the forest, Mothers cooking in the home, and I must go and gather water till the cooking pot is full”
As she was but a mere slip of a girl, I insisted that I accompany her back to her village and carry the two water jugs. With a blush, she accepted my offer.
As we approached to outskirts of the village, children, who had appeared to be playing some form of football, with a strange ball, ran to meet and greet us. Soon the women, who had heard the laughter, came and joined us, and all of them spontaneously broke into what sounded like a hymen. If you have ever heard Pacific Islanders singing you would understand just how beautiful it sounded. Perhaps even enough to melt the cold heart of Rosco.
We rounded the finale bend, and it was only at this point that I realized, belatedly that my invitation had strings attached. Big ones.
Even at 50 meters the cooking pot looked huge, and the men eager.

I will leave my tale of escape to another day, as I have tarried too long.
But my children to this day still ask on dark and stormy night, when the moon has waned to tell them the story of ‘the cannibals of ‘…….censored.

Dodger.

Apr 27, 2010 17:18
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by KIAO

is terrible larryboy. in my home we dont eat dolphin or monkey like you.we dont even eat peoples anymore.

Also Kiao I used to spank my monkey alot, and when he could not perform for me and even when my monkey failed even after spanking it,, I threw him to the island girls for their own enjoyment. As I reminisce I have a better understanding why the island girls enjoy eating this type of monkey. I still prefer Dolphin over Monkey. it seems as though the men of the islands enjoy the taste of fish more than eating a spanked monkey. I hope this clarifys some things for you Kiao, but I will leave you with this last note for now,, Dolphins taste just like tuna and is good on toast. Do the people of the cook islands spank their monkeys Kiao,, alot of the readers here would like to learn about the Cook island culture
Apr 27, 2010 17:31
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAUGH

Good Larry, I can't imagine how the scene would be when you fight with him if he fight back!

I fight with these types all the times Laugh and it is quite horrible to watch. I think of what happens on Cook island when these so called Monkey baggage handler types,, are not spanked. If the baboons test my patience limit, then I will have no choice and result to brute force and make them listen to Vanilla Ice music. If you look back at the photo you posted it has an airport baggage handler dressed like a baboon. (( we all know the nightmare)) when we retrieve our luggage at the airport and the contents of the bag is destroyed. The baggage handlers dont fool me for a moment when they dress like this. I have to go I feel like carving a canoe out of a pencil.
Apr 27, 2010 17:41
  • KIAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

Soon the women, who had heard the laughter, came and joined us, and all of them spontaneously broke into what sounded like a hymen.

is disgusting.you broke hymen. you is bad man as larryboy
Apr 27, 2010 17:46
  • MARRIE
My question for Larry is why the MEN /MAN prefer fish to monkeys in cook island. I mean why the MAN put below himself a layer of fish that press the the poor monkey to the bottom. And has a dish of food been done since?
Last edited by MARRIE: Apr 27, 2010 17:47
Apr 27, 2010 17:48
  • KIAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

Dolphins taste just like tuna and is good on toast. Do the people of the cook islands spank their monkeys Kiao,, alot of the readers here would like to learn about the Cook island culture

my grandmom says peoples taste like chicken and fish. me think you would taste like pig.
Last edited by KIAO: Apr 27, 2010 17:48
Apr 27, 2010 17:52
  • LARRYBOY
only on a rotissiere Kiao
Apr 27, 2010 18:43
  • MARRIE
Years ago, my colleague email a pyramid shaped christmas tree. guess what's standing one the top? a crow. what's on the bottom? the swan.
Apr 27, 2010 22:23
  • ROSCO
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

Soon the women, who had heard the laughter, came and joined us, and all of them spontaneously broke into what sounded like a hymen. If you have ever heard Pacific Islanders singing you would understand just how beautiful it sounded. Perhaps even enough to melt the cold heart of Rosco.

Dodger.

Hey dodger, the sound of breaking hymens always melts my cold heart.
Apr 27, 2010 22:30
  • KIAO
marrie and me is swan..larryboy is crow...I like roast crow now.
Page 2 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Nothing can do with him?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code