Menu
Can cleavage cause earthquakes?
May 18, 2010 07:29
  • DODGER
“with all due respect, I brought a submarine to a tall ships battle”

Larry, that just about sums up the Yanks. ‘Shock and shucks’
But typically, you missed the main game mate…….again.

Dodger.
May 18, 2010 17:50
  • KIAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAINTY

Another notch on your bedpost I see

Larry and Dainty's bedpost?
May 18, 2010 19:16
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

So a bunch of comedians, but is there a man among you who will stand back to back with Dodger; walk ten paces, and then turn.

Dodger.

Can we play best of three?

May 19, 2010 04:04
  • BOBERT
Even more pictures removed. Why?

McCarthyism on steroids. I'm stepping back to the 21st century, Play safe boys and girls.
May 19, 2010 04:44
  • DODGER
Bob, please email us all the offending picture so we don’t loose the thread and can carry on seamlessly.
Anyone who would like to see this picture please PM me with an email address and I will pass it on.
Dodger1984.
May 19, 2010 19:43
  • HERBEAT
I think I'm away for a couple of days again.. And I'm afraid I got lost in the topic again, sadly... being old isn't such an enjoyable thing - to hard to catch up with you... But anyone still in Bob's carbin? How's life going on there? Miss you guys...
May 20, 2010 01:00
  • DODGER
Yolanda, what have you missed so far; we’ve moved on to fighting Zulus’, but then switched back to Larry’s’ bedpost. As apparently he claims to have a picture of Dainty, which he now has on his wall.
Bob posted a photo of the lovely couple but it was deleted; reasons unknown.
Bob has emailed me a copy which I have passed on to Larry, with a warning not to open if easily offended.
Maybe Bob can send you a copy for you to judge if it is inappropriate. Pass it on to your friends for their feedback, and let us all know if they are you found it in the least offencive.

What I did find offensive however was the posting of a photo of an Indian baby with a birth deformity on the ‘Amusement’ section.
That rational says, it’s quite all right to laugh and be amused at the misfortune of another human being, who is now dead, but not to laugh at a cartoon.
I am more than a little bemused by it all.
I finally came to the conclusion that it was no different to when I had to serve 30 days in the Stockade many years ago, and it reminded me of how the guards were; small minds, carrying big sticks.
Dodger.
May 20, 2010 06:07
  • LARRYBOY
Now now as far as Dainty is concerned it is a Portfolio photo, of the riches she has accumulated to herself, which she should be proud of. Dainty accept my apologys for me to miinimize you as a Postage stamp when you are greater than that. Not everyone makes it to the head board! Dodger and Bobert, Rosco ,Loki, Kiao, Yolanda, and Trinh are there!! haha, Dainty is most esteemed and welcomed as a highly honored member. Groupies are a dime a dozen. Prospects are hard to find. dainty fits the bill. Thanks for the sea plane Dainty!!
May 20, 2010 06:59
  • DODGER
Larry, check you mail box, but open with caution, as it’s not very nice. Dim the lights and draw the curtains, and finally listen out for the sound of boots; big ones, marching your way..
Dodger.
May 21, 2010 04:52
  • LARRYBOY
My face turned pale and cold and clammy to the point before vomiting. I have never seen such horror before as I heard in the distance, numerous police whistles, being blown and dogs barking as they got closer. I had to turn off the computer, to make the sound go away!!
Page 21 of 23    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Can cleavage cause earthquakes?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code