Menu
Can cleavage cause earthquakes?
May 21, 2010 04:54
  • LARRYBOY
It is my hope that we can one day get back to what the original title of this thread was meant to be.
May 21, 2010 09:53
  • DAINTY
You're most welcome Larry, where you taking me?

Oh yes, back to the thread.....
May 21, 2010 16:02
  • BOBERT
Larryboy; Forget the thread and concentrate on Dainty. We need to get to the bottom of this. National security could be at stake here. Is she one of us, or is she one of them? Her posts are always enigmatic, but invariably intended to gain more information than they provide. A typical ploy from an infiltrator.

We also need more intelligence on Gloomy. This is your job Dodger. Is she from the fifth column? Is she a collaborator or is she to be trusted? As Sun-tzu (孙武) said; "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

Naturally, should you choose to accept these dangerous assignments, the agency will disavow all knowledge.
This message will self-destruct in 30 seconds.
J. Edgar.
May 21, 2010 20:35
  • LARRYBOY
I assure you Dainty is one of the group after finding out for myself when we went back to the island to see Trinh. Dainty took a hard grasp of the controls and worked them ( the plane) and finished with a gentle landing! As we winded through the rivers Daintys booty, from the pirate thread, was a little heavy for the small raft we were on but she wanted to share with Trinh her booty. Carrying this booty was a good work out for her and she lessened it by giving some of it up! Trinh was happy to see me and to meet Dainty. We all shared in it. Such generosity of a person giving up their booty, can only be described as beauty in motion. ( All from the heart) ..................Now we need to nail down Gloomy because she is spreading herself all over the forum. I hope it is not too late to save her from the "trannys" I hate to see her transformed into a social worker for special interest cases.
May 21, 2010 21:11
  • TRINHWAH
I happy alot! see and wash Larry and Dainty come. Booty tresure give to me. i happy have some. now love dainty too. beutiful sleep dainty
May 21, 2010 21:21
  • LARRYBOY
Let me put into better words that my most gracious island princess was trying to say. She is very happy to see us and was "Wishing" to see us come back soon. she is very happy to receive from Dainty a gift and now welcomes her also. Dainty sleeps peacefully at night. Since I have left my lap top there Trinh has been learning english and has not yet mastered sentence structure. She also now has an interest in S&M because of the websites she visited. "What next?? On to Camelot??
May 22, 2010 03:51
  • BOBERT
So... It would apear that Larryboy, Dainty and Trinh have formed tight little a menage a trois. I guess that makes you favorite for the role of Sir Lancealot.
May 22, 2010 06:33
  • DODGER
Oh for a ménage a trios. It’s been too long and unfortunately before the advent of digital cameras.
My memories a little dim, but wasn’t Lancelot a back stabbing SOB?
Mordred.
May 22, 2010 07:05
  • LARRYBOY
My escapades show it,,,Sir Lancealot it is!! I shall pull my sword out for all to admire , but not before I receive a damsel, to help me shine it. I seek to hold the cup, which is full of a soft and suple treasure,, all of which comes from the magical power of the Grail. I will be the SOB who gets it first,, and see first hand the cup size,,and hold it in my hand. If it is a small cup, I will give it to Arthur, so he can fill it with what little he has. If it is a large cup,, then it is mine not to share except with my damsel. Trinh will whip me ( I will like it) if I dont share the cup with her.
May 22, 2010 07:48
  • DODGER
Forgive me Lancelot for asking, but are you still using the short Roman type sword, issued in 900BC. It’s completely out of date. The thicker and much longer version has been found to be far more superior, even in close combat.
Small cups are so much better, and usually hold much sweeter wine. Of that I can attest.
But Lancelot, do not hold your breath on scoring with the Queen. She is of noble birth, and would refute your amours advances (I hope)
For England and Saint George.
Mordred.
Page 22 of 23    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Can cleavage cause earthquakes?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code