Menu
Can cleavage cause earthquakes?
May 22, 2010 07:59
  • LARRYBOY
Aha But I have scored as you can see I am on my knees before her as she holds my sword!! Queen Guinevere who shall she be? I am on my knees waiting for my Queen. The sword she holds is big and long enough for the queen, which she is satisfied
DISCLAIMER: During this Adventure only shall I be on my knees in front of a woman, anything else after the adventure will be for our own agenda

May 22, 2010 15:51
  • BOBERT
So where is The Narrator when he is needed most? These are troubling times in Comealot. His impartial commentry is vital, but he forsakes us in our hour of need.

Sir Lancemorethanalot pursues an unholy tryst with a commoner, while questing for our queen. Should the king be informed? Is this acceptable behaviour for a knight of the realm? Is he fit to remain at the round table? Is he to be trusted? I feel a joust is in order to decide. Who will defend the queens honour and expose Sir Lustalot?
May 22, 2010 20:19
  • DODGER
Merlin, the Oracle predicted an unholy false knight that would ride out from the far west, mounted on a horse as black as midnight its self. It has come to pass.
I see your ball is still working., but who will be our Champion.

Perhaps it is not a man?

Mordred.

May 23, 2010 03:06
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

I see your ball is still working., but who will be our Champion.

Perhaps it is not a man?

Mordred.

Dodger; My ball is in fine shape and working well. So is the other one by the way. Kiao has volunteered to meet Sir Lustalot in mortal combat, but alas the demigods have denied her access. I will conjure up a spell and soon provide our champion the means to slay the interloper. The final battle looms large. Rest assured, victory is at hand. God save the queen.
Last edited by BOBERT: May 23, 2010 03:08
May 23, 2010 05:28
  • DODGER
Merlin, to say I am a little disappointed in you would be the understatement of the year.
As the one who has pioneered the change of avatar to match the theme you seem just a little bit tardy of late. Perhaps that big sleep is finally catching up with you. I sincerely hope not..

Or looking at the problem laterally, perhaps it’s a cyber problem?
But thank England that we have Kiao; and I never thought that I, of all people would be saying that. Do we have a horse big enough for her though?
A horse, a horse, my……sorry, I was getting a little emotional.

May we all live in interesting times. Mordred.esq.

PS. The third verse is the most interesting.
May 23, 2010 10:10
  • MARRIE
Wu Ze Tian, the Sared and Devine Empress, was the only woman who reigned China behind scene and then on throne for a long time, during which China's economy kept prosperous and the western and northern borders were stabilized by beating back Turks and Mongolians. Only Yekatrina II can be matched up with this women.

Wu Ze Tian is accessing to the throne.
May 24, 2010 02:12
  • DODGER
Marrie, are you applying for the job?

Mordred.
Page 23 of 23    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Can cleavage cause earthquakes?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code